aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I felt so proud of myself that night. Quite embarrassed the next day but now it's all in the past it's the sense of pride that really remains. It was no half-hearted measure either. I didn't settle for the most recent post in every thread on page one of general discussion but the most recent in each gen discussion sub forum too.

In general though tipsy posting > totally smashed posting.

What the fuck is up with this recent Soda Jerk/Paranoid Android love-in? Chill out guys, I know you like each others posts but this is like a two-man human centipede. Soda Jerk? Circle jerk, more like! Am I right guys?!

/jealous and drunk

Last night was ace. Florrie was wonderful. She didn't come on to nearly 3 so I was quite drunk and danced through the whole set.

The only bad part was the club is like a fucking maze and it took me forever to find my mates who had fucked off to see modeselektor. Every turn I took I came back to the same room, I thought I was going crazy. Modeselektor would good too though once I was able to find them.

I like it, but I don't know, I just love YFW more than almost any album I own at the moment. It's not the best album I own by a long shot but at this moment in time if someone said "Pick your favourite album ever" I'd say that. When I buy new cds my mind will change on that, but not on the fact I prefer it over Daisy.

This weekend has been ace-ic. Finding out that the guy's xs clothes from Primark fit me, Wagamama and all the food, The Moorings and lovely beer and seeing Semperfi for the first time who are bloody brilliant. Today has been the laziest Sunday ever. Up around noon, bacon and Sunday papers. Now I'm off to watch movies and drink beer with my girlfriend who is also ace-ic. My life is better than yours. Suck it.

• Upvote 2

This weekend has been ace-ic. Finding out that the guy's xs clothes from Primark fit me, Wagamama and all the food, The Moorings and lovely beer and seeing Semperfi for the first time who are bloody brilliant. Today has been the laziest Sunday ever. Up around noon, bacon and Sunday papers. Now I'm off to watch movies and drink beer with my girlfriend who is also ace-ic. My life is better than yours. Suck it.

Fuck you. Fuck you and your ace-ic weekends. I did bugger all yesterday and did bugger all the majority of today and I'm blaming you. You and you alone. You hogging all the ace-ic weekend activities left none for me.