aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I can't stand that CJ though. What a wanker.

He's the worst.

A friend and I once spent an afternoon coming up with a list of things that 'C.J' could stand for. Initially they all started with 'cunty', but then we ran out of ideas pretty quickly and ended up with things like 'Can't Jump'. Yeah, that CJ is such a square, I bet he can't even jump. What a twat.

He's the worst.

A friend and I once spent an afternoon coming up with a list of things that 'C.J' could stand for. Initially they all started with 'cunty', but then we ran out of ideas pretty quickly and ended up with things like 'Can't Jump'. Yeah, that CJ is such a square, I bet he can't even jump. What a twat.

Crappy Jouster. Complete Jabroni.

I love quiz shows. I don't often get to see The Chase/Pointless because of when I get home from work most days but I was very smug a couple of weeks ago when I managed to get 3 pointless answers in the final round. Turns out I'm good at knowing capital cities of former Soviet States.

Crappy Jouster. Complete Jabroni.

I love quiz shows. I don't often get to see The Chase/Pointless because of when I get home from work most days but I was very smug a couple of weeks ago when I managed to get 3 pointless answers in the final round. Turns out I'm good at knowing capital cities of former Soviet States.

Commie Jackass