aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Yes only it's FUCKING DELICIOUS!

It doesn't take like caffiene with a slight juice flavour, it tastes like an actual soft drink you'd buy for the sake of having a drink.

I'd compare it more to lucozade, only with the same effect as redbull et al.

xx

EDIT - that's Monster I'm thinking of. I think.

I can't remember. One of them is fucking amazing though.

• Upvote 1

Today was my last shift until the 29th. My gf is coming up the road on Friday for the weekend then on Monday I'm getting a train back down to Glasgow with her and staying for the week. In that time we've got a whole bunch of stuff planned including a massive International Thanksgiving at one of her friend's flats which should be awesome. I've been looking forward to this week for ages and now it's almost here! EEEEEE!

Only downside is that during the week I've got a ton of work to get done (6-7,000 words written/3rd thesis chapter finished)

• Upvote 1

Today was my last shift until the 29th. My gf is coming up the road on Friday for the weekend then on Monday I'm getting a train back down to Glasgow with her and staying for the week. In that time we've got a whole bunch of stuff planned including a massive International Thanksgiving at one of her friend's flats which should be awesome. I've been looking forward to this week for ages and now it's almost here! EEEEEE!

Only downside is that during the week I've got a ton of work to get done (6-7,000 words written/3rd thesis chapter finished)

I hope your going to watch 9 hours of NFL only to take a break to eat/get more beer/have a quick look at the parade via a stream. Otherwise it's not a real thanksgiving! ;)

If we can find a decent stream then we'll be watching the NFL game. I've been told it's mandatory. Plus all the food and drink. She's from Boston.

She got one of those mad Boston accents like Mark Wahlberg and Jack Donaghey out of 30 Rock?

Getting new headphones, yas min! My old ones died the other day and i have had to use the pish ones from my phone until today. Twenty quid well spent, good sound quality for the price.....now i have no excuse not to go to the gym though......cock biscuits

Also ace-ic, rewatching 'Dead Set'. Forgot all about it until i saw a trailer for some other Charlie Brooker thing, and it triggered my zombie button. Freaking love that program.....