aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I talk about the football team a lot which I probably wouldn't do if I didn't live here but that probably is it for the most part.

I wasn't really around much in the cloud / poland days so I don't know how much he actually mentioned it.

Saying that John W memes can grow out of just one post so it doesn't always take much.

• Upvote 4

But it's the connotation of the word that is being used, to forcefully take something rather than the detonation of forcing someone to have sex with them. It gets used everywhere these days, "got raped by the tax man on my last pay day!" Happens with every word no matter how horrible it is. You used the word cunt about a dozen times in your post, that's something people still cringe to hear but it;s becoming more and more acceptable. It's just the evolution of language, it sounds silly, but people who use the word in that context aren't directly comparing it to it's detonative meanings but the connotations it has.

You're stupid.

But creme eggs are fucking amazing and should be sold all year round. So no problem about that.

However I don't want a box of christmas crackers in October and I don't need the alcohol aisle filled up with bottles of fosters, peroni and becks packaged together as a beers of the world collection.