aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

ca_gere is pretty much forum king IMO.

Woah woah woah... I contribute very little to the forums nowadays. At my old work I could fanny about as much as I wanted. Now, when I've got time to actually engage in some of the better discussions on here it's well past everyone's bed time back in Scotland so I end up missing out.

What happened to Bigsby?

Agreed. Best poster, along with ca_gere, which I say in my head as Car Gear.

Everyone else is shit. Me included.

Well this is definitely the highlight of my day.

Just to continue the circle jerk ca_gere (which in my head is Sa Gear) and Soda Jerk are definitely at the top of my ab-music tree. But I like most of the regular contributors. Flights is great too, for keeping me company in the pop thread.

• Upvote 1

Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups. Holy shit. :D

I just bought this and the pickups are going to be changed set of aftermath 7's and the luthier is gonna install a coil tap for me. Can't wait! Should be here in 3-4 weeks :)

7string.jpg

Also ace-ic, finally selling one of my other guitars! Just 3 more to go....

• Upvote 1

Burger King?

Haha, no not Burger King. Though what better time to share THAT ace-ic email on Aberdeen Music?:

381908_10150361733895382_597970381_8558375_266544289_n.jpg

I'm starting with Eircom, the Irish equivalent of BT. Starting again at the bottom rung, but hey, moving away from Aberdeen and finding an oil and gas job was always going to be a toughie so changing industry was always going to call for it. It's only a 6 month contract anyway so if nothing else it'll buy me some time and keep the money coming in while I'm searching for a better paying job.

• Upvote 1

I just bought this and the pickups are going to be changed set of aftermath 7's and the luthier is gonna install a coil tap for me. Can't wait! Should be here in 3-4 weeks :)

Also ace-ic, finally selling one of my other guitars! Just 3 more to go....

Who is 'the luthier'? :)

I set mine up for dual coil taps so I have a tap for each pickup on the volume controls to go along with the 550K CTS tone pot. Sounds great :)

Your Favourite Weapon by Brand New is ace-ic.

[sodajerk]anyone who disagrees is a cunt and I'll fight them[/sodajerk]

Only got it at the start of the week and I listen to it about twice a day every day. Love it.

Being off on a weekday is ace-ic too.

Its still in my car cd player such a treat of an album

• Upvote 1