aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

The term 'Frape': you see, it's like a rape except it's on your Facebook! You know, like someone forcibly having sex with you against your will, but on the internet!

What a fun term. I love the English language. They've managed to marry inoffensive fun with clever wordplay, there.

The term 'Frape': you see, it's like a rape except it's on your Facebook! You know, like someone forcibly having sex with you against your will, but on the internet!

What a fun term. I love the English language. They've managed to marry inoffensive fun with clever wordplay, there.

I ranted about this quite recently too. It's hideously offensive. Anyone who uses the word for LOLz and whatnot is a cunt without exception.

Even without taking the offensive name of the act into account, typing a Facebook status pretending to be that person, again for the LOLz, is awful. All cunts.

I ranted about this quite recently too. It's hideously offensive. Anyone who uses the word for LOLz and whatnot is a cunt without exception.

Even without taking the offensive name of the act into account, typing a Facebook status pretending to be that person, again for the LOLz, is awful. All cunts.

Don't you mean Fcunts?