aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

It's funny, I didn't even create this monster, I forgot who did. I'm just going along with it until my next 'thing I'm known for' happens. Anything to stop me talking about my shit eh?

it's not just you, just that you're the focus of it just now. it's a culture that's now entrenched on this site and it's getting really dull. i only come on here now to check out the football thread and moan about buses.

• Upvote 1

it's not just you, just that you're the focus of it just now. it's a culture that's now entrenched on this site and it's getting really dull. i only come on here now to check out the football thread and moan about buses.

I know exactly what you mean. Bring back the puns and get rid of the shit "lad" banter.

Not a fan of the music, but seeing Emeli Sande, who was two years above me at school singing on the X Factor is bizarre. Her Dad was my craft and design teacher. First thing he did was stand beside a blackboard, and said "Now you see me.", then stood in front of the blackboard and said "Now you don't." I didn't really know how to react to that at the age of 11.

Decent footage from old gigs I was born far too late to go to on youtube. Spent a lot of this evening watching old Johnny Thunders recordings and some of them are spectacular. A lot of great stuff on there from the 70s and 80s that is brilliant quality. It makes me sad that there are so many shit videos from gigs nowadays taken on some prick's mobile; grainy, tinny, shaky and not worth watching. Quality, not quantity, youtube!

Not a fan of the music, but seeing Emeli Sande, who was two years above me at school singing on the X Factor is bizarre. Her Dad was my craft and design teacher. First thing he did was stand beside a blackboard, and said "Now you see me.", then stood in front of the blackboard and said "Now you don't." I didn't really know how to react to that at the age of 11.

You were in the year below me then... and he called everyone "grandmothers and grandfathers of the future" :)