aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Guest Gladstone

I've got an image of JakeBassist (well an image of that fat kid in his picture because I have no idea what he actually looks like) being lured into some sort of sex game with the Dr Who loving female flatmate and get himself tied up and then the guy coming in and singing that Tenacious D song to Jake about fucking him gently etc etc.

Have fun.

Guest Gladstone

I think you need to be on your guard. The best form of defence is attack.

Go in there, smack her on the head, knocking her out and then tie her up. If the guy tries any funny business, he gets the same treatment.

I'm nae in to Dr. Who either. But they're either geeks or old. So I'm hoping they're a bit geeky so I can be a bit geeky too. Don't wanna move in with a jock and be hiding away in my room with my comics while he loudly "works out" in his room. Plus if they're geeks I might be the attractive one out the 3 and I'll be happy with that.

A gentleman never PM and tells.

But no. My method of getting the girl is different. Chat online for about a year, get friend zoned but be that friend who she flirts with time to time. Get drunk and have a mistaken kiss. But then smother her with your love for her that you've kept hidden for so long and make her yours. Works every time.