aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Words my dad comes out with, especially if he's had a couple. They're just marvellous. He hit his head on the car boot once and went "Ooya bastard right in the banzai" Then when he retold the story "banzai" changed to "bajinga". I did a quick pit check yesterday and he came out with "What's up? Ye yoamin?"

He also coined the phrase "twatnapper".

Couriers are usually shit-talked about all day long in the Pet Hates thread, but the courier DPD are fucking ace. I've had a few things come through them, and they are just brilliant. Super helpful customer service, great tracking service and they even email and text message you an hour time slot in which your parcel will be delivered. Much, much better than the usual 8am-6pm window where you can't even go for a shower or a shit incase they turn up. Means you don't have to waste a whole day off work waiting for a parcel that often doesn't even turn up. All couriers should follow this model.

Couriers are usually shit-talked about all day long in the Pet Hates thread, but the courier DPD are fucking ace. I've had a few things come through them, and they are just brilliant. Super helpful customer service, great tracking service and they even email and text message you an hour time slot in which your parcel will be delivered. Much, much better than the usual 8am-6pm window where you can't even go for a shower or a shit incase they turn up. Means you don't have to waste a whole day off work waiting for a parcel that often doesn't even turn up. All couriers should follow this model.

Is that the courier that Guitar Guitar use?

Their service in general is downright courteous.