aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

just had a call to say i won a hamper in a raffle. I'd bought 1 solitary ticket at a relatives christening party and had no idea what was even in the hamper. turns out there's a fucking kindle in it!! aceic!

I love that. That's a beast of a prize too. I had a similar thing when I got a call from tenants to say I'd be receiving delivery of a years worth of beer. I didn't even remember entering but apparently I filled in a form at a pub in arbroath. Turns out a year's worth was a couple of mini keys and a few crates. Still tho was a nice surprise.

Louis CK doing a gig near me on friday. Tickets yet to go on sale so i'm in with a shout of getting one. Will be hitting f5 all day friday. Bucket list comedian for sure.

So this sold out five mins before the tickets actually went on sale. He was doing 2 shows in a row which both sold out, decided to add a 3rd which was cash only purchase between 4pm and 5pm at the venue. They sold out at 4.05pm. Fuck ticketweb, stubhub, ticketmaster, all those bitches. I've not once gotten a ticket to one of these 'sell out in seconds' shows, then you see cunts flogging 10 on eBay. How does it work?

So this sold out five mins before the tickets actually went on sale. He was doing 2 shows in a row which both sold out, decided to add a 3rd which was cash only purchase between 4pm and 5pm at the venue. They sold out at 4.05pm. Fuck ticketweb, stubhub, ticketmaster, all those bitches. I've not once gotten a ticket to one of these 'sell out in seconds' shows, then you see cunts flogging 10 on eBay. How does it work?

It's magic, same as those fuckin' magnets.

• Upvote 2

Awesome.

What is also ace-ic is that while sitting out having a beer with some friends an Argentinian 'journalist' came up to us, told us he was against dictatorships and fascism and proceeded to perform a little comedy routine with the aim of selling us sanitary pads which tell the story of the assassination by ETA of Juan Carrero Blanco (Franco's intended successor). He was hilarious and amazing. So if I do ever have a shock first period I am now well prepared.

Also these sales will help with his next venture to head to Rome and sell condoms with the face of the pop on them.

• Upvote 1

Lion Bar breakfast cereal. Its ridiculous. It's as if the most important meal of the day is now dessert. It's got a buttload of sugar, but it's okay because 100% wholegrain.

I genuinely hope nobody really gives it to their kids every day. I feel sick.

I'm all over this shit like stink on a monkey. I've had to take a Lion Bar cereal sabbatical though as i think it may have givenme the diabetes.

My friend linked me to this, it's pretty cool: http://www.drawastickman.com/

I defy you to not draw a penis for every instruction.

Well, Mr Stickman, I never even would have considered using that to defeat a dragon...

Also fun is to draw things it doesn't ask for in the wrong places. "Draw a key in my hand" is fun if you draw a cat floating on top of his head.

I think this has ruined my week already.

My friend linked me to this, it's pretty cool: http://www.drawastickman.com/

I defy you to not draw a penis for every instruction.

Well, Mr Stickman, I never even would have considered using that to defeat a dragon...

Also fun is to draw things it doesn't ask for in the wrong places. "Draw a key in my hand" is fun if you draw a cat floating on top of his head.

I think this has ruined my week already.

I got bored after the giant penis hatched and a dragon came out, which my giant penis then fought off with his giant penis. I did giggle at the giant penis putting fires out with its mysterious blue piss but that was as far as my attention span would take me.

xx