aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I am indifferent to Mayo. I understand what it brings to the table (intentional pun), but it is not my favourite. I may have it on the salad side of the burger bun, and put ketchup on the other, so they mix together, to create ultimate Pink Burger Sauce.

I do love a garlic mayonnaise though. I will always buy a pot when I buy chips. If I have some left after all the chips are gone, I will eat the sauce on it's own, until it is finished. Waste not.

I have mayo with almost everything carbohydrate based. Tatties, pizza, sometimes even pasta. I only ever do this in private though as piling 100g of mayo on the side of ones plate just aint socially acceptable. I'm not going to go about saying that people who don't like it are sick. I'm the sick one. I mean, it's all white, it feels horrible and smells horrible. On it' own it is horrible too. It can really tie a meal together though. Yes sir.

I have mayo with almost everything carbohydrate based. Tatties, pizza, sometimes even pasta. I only ever do this in private though as piling 100g of mayo on the side of ones plate just aint socially acceptable. I'm not going to go about saying that people who don't like it are sick. I'm the sick one. I mean, it's all white, it feels horrible and smells horrible. On it' own it is horrible too. It can really tie a meal together though. Yes sir.

You fairly took the shine off my just ingested sausage and egg bap with this talk of mayo on pizza and pasta. I like mayo ok on a sandwich or salad, but on hot things? Gads min.