aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

So you can join in the chat and give your opinion on the fatty debate?

I have the option of two answers:

A. Even if the girl was morbidly obese it still depresses me to see people talk about weight in negative terms since it contributes so much to eating disorders in women, alongside what they see in the media. So it's not a debate I'd take part in.

B. No. I'm grateful because obviously I'm not missing much. :up:

Anyway, being a lesbian is pretty ace. Boobs.

A. Even if the girl was morbidly obese it still depresses me to see people talk about weight in negative terms since it contributes so much to eating disorders in women, alongside what they see in the media. So it's not a debate I'd take part in.

Was reading something recently by a former Bulemic in which she argues that people with eating disorders already have psychological/emotional problems and that the need to starve oneself is just a manifestation of some pre-existing condition. If it wasn't starving themselves it would be something else.

I don't think advertising/fatjokes contributes as directly to eating disorders in women as we are led to believe. Jus sayin'.

/totally off topic

Was reading something recently by a former Bulemic in which she argues that people with eating disorders already have psychological/emotional problems and that the need to starve oneself is just a manifestation of some pre-existing condition. If it wasn't starving themselves it would be something else.

I don't think advertising/fatjokes contributes as directly to eating disorders in women as we are led to believe. Jus sayin'.

/totally off topic

Even if they don't contribute as directly to eating disorders they certainly don't do anything to help people who are already predisposed to having eating disorders or another manifestation of body image problems. Certainly not as black and white as I made it out to be though, you're quite right to point that out.

Even if they don't contribute as directly to eating disorders they certainly don't do anything to help people who are already predisposed to having eating disorders or another manifestation of body image problems. Certainly not as black and white as I made it out to be though, you're quite right to point that out.

Oh yeah, no I'm not saying you're wrong to stay out of the whole debate, I was just playing Devil's Advocate for the sake of discussion :up:

My new car is ace-ic.

Surf and turf! What a winning combination. I tip my peasant hat to you Sire!

it is indeed. it's not that expensive either, i bought the steak a few weeks ago from the reduced to clear shelf for 2.80 and the langoustines were 4.80 plus he chucked in a free one. that in itself is aceic.