aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

The brief conversation I had the other night was ace-ic

me at doorway about to go out in the rain: 'oh no, i'm gonna get wet'

girl next to me: 'your accent is making me wet'

God bless America!

This may be the best thing that's ever happened, anywhere.

EDIT - provided she was hot and not a fat hound. If she was a munter it doesn't count.

This may be the best thing that's ever happened, anywhere.

EDIT - provided she was hot and not a fat hound. If she was a munter it doesn't count.

It was definitely a highlight of the night. Far from munt, ugly isnt very popular here. I knew her but was the first time she showed some interest and totally out the blue so I'm having it.

Just so that everyone knows. This boy is a fatty-fucker.

We were in glasgow a few days ago seeing a band, we went out in town afterwards and this boy wanted to fuck the fattest quine i've ever seen. When i commented on her size, he went on to describe how good it would be because of her size. Now i like a girl with curves as much as the next guy, but this girl would take one look at the kind of girl i would normally go for, and ate her.

Jake's opinion on women, no longer valid.

She wasn't THAT big. And you wanted her mate, who looked like a junkie. But aye, I do like slim girls, but I also like tubbers. But, you never know, I might hate it. I haven't fucked a fat girl, just watched videos.

a couple of aceic things about supermarkets. Asda selling skippy peanut butter (albeit in small jars) and Tesco doing their own cheap version of Krave. fuck yes.

oh, and i also discovered that if you go to a co-op after 6 and buy fresh bread products they discount it to 10p at the till. score! love me a fresh tiger baguette.