aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

The entire weekend. Poetry reading at the Blue Lamp on Friday night, nailed it. Then a great night out at Chaplin's and no hangover the next day. Saturday was a gig, new friends, shots, Fragile Chaos, actual chaos and no hangover the next day. Sunday was KFC in the park, Dunnottar Castle, ice-cream and a film screening. Absolutely shattered by the time I crawled into my bed last night but all in all an awesome time was had.

Is that the same thing that was on last year?

indeed, only i'm not in culter this year. I'll be at the Waldorf School in Cults alongside 9 other artists.

NEOS - North East Open Studios - A year round guide to Galleries, Artists and Makers of the North East of Scotland for more info on whos' showing and where. 286 galleries and artists taking part this year!

indeed, only i'm not in culter this year. I'll be at the Waldorf School in Cults alongside 9 other artists.

NEOS - North East Open Studios - A year round guide to Galleries, Artists and Makers of the North East of Scotland for more info on whos' showing and where. 286 galleries and artists taking part this year!

Nice one. I'll try and make it along.

Furry boots is the Waldorf? Is that up the back of Cults?

My new laptop arrived, yay :)

Reading festival next week, another yay :)

Seeing my friend at the festival who I haven't seen in nearly two years, YAY :D

I also got told today that I'm extremely bubbly and lovely. Obvioulsy this person has only met me and doesn't know of my moans/being a cunt, but hey what a compliment :)

51xTXiTjm%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Serves 3 my cunt.

My Canadian niece and nephew make this shit all the time when they want a snack.....

"Catriona, Callum, what you having to eat ?..... oh, just a Kraft Dinner" (as they call it)

Disgusting, Tasteless, MSG & Gum soaked crap (the pasta tubes are not even really macaroni shaped either!)..... I don't know how anyone can enjoy eating it !

....... but .... each to his own...... :)