aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Yesterday was an ace-ic day but sadly one with some pet hates thrown in at the end.

I went to an all day pool party here

IMG_1671.JPG

sun was shining, awesome location, loads of great techno DJ's beautiful girls all over the place. Ended up at a bar afterwards and I met a nice girl and got her phone number. Great day up until that point.

However I can't remember what happened next and somehow I ended up in a random train station at 5am not wearing my shorts. Lost my phone, wallet and keys. :(

Had a pretty good night out in banchory with loads of folk i know out last night (nothing compared to the pool party up there).

The next part isn't so much ace-ic as just, "What the hell just happened... " i got jumped on the home, some junked up twat was leaning up against a van and just as i was walking past him he sprung up and pushed me against the parallel wall, told me he had all his mates in the van and they would come out and batter me if i didn't give him my phone and wallet. Of course. I actually managed to land a good punch of the guy and send him on the ground before he could do anything to me. Still not sure what to make of the situation but i feel pretty fucking lucky!

Well done for getting the punch in and getting away! Did you tell the police?

I had just come up the steps from park next to where the tshirt shop used to be. I didn't phone the police, self defence or not i still assaulted the guy myself so i didn't know quite what to say.

Just noticed this morning the bastard actually got away with the right part of my headphones when he grabbed me. Bastard.

The law allows for you to use minimum force to get away. A single punch is perfectly fine in that situation. If you'd given him a kicking when he was down then that's a different matter.

Fair point, i still don't like the idea of how that conversation would have went.

"excuse me officer, i need to report a mugging, well attempted mugging, actually, i think he's just high, well anyway, he pushed me up against that wall and i punched him. so really... i guess i have it under control but aye, he tried to mug me"

"There's a bloke in Banchory trying to mug folk in the _____ area. He looks ______. I managed to get away without anything being stolen but there's someone going about trying to mug folk".

They'd appreciate it and you might get your name in the paper.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2011/sep/12/syndicate-ea-news

EA are remaking Syndicate. This could be fantastic. Or it could shit on my fond memories. Not sure about the move from isometric RTS to 1st person shooter.

hmm, i'm thinking latter. why is it an fps? if anthing 3rd person view ala grand theft auto or red dead revolver would have been better. oh well.