aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Ace-ic update:

1. I got a new job, which is miles better than my current one but still affords me the time/resources I need to work towards my actual career aspirations.

2. I have a long weekend off, which I spent with le monsieur, doing absolutely NOTHING. Which we never seem to get to do, so that was pretty ace. Also, this has taken a substantial bite out of the time I have remaining in my current position, which is definitely a good thing.

3. I made "dessert burritos" for the first time last night as part of a Mexican dinner I cooked for some friends. Tortillas stuffed with fruit, cloves and cinnamon, lightly brushed with margerine and brown sugar and baked. This is something I'll be making again.

4. The film "Half Nelson". Why have I never seen this before?

5. ARP, who before this afternoon I'd never heard of. "The Soft Wave" is now soundtracking the remainder of my Sunday evening, along with a lovely Vegan Malbec from Sainsbury's and a cinnamon and raisin bagel, and I get tomorrow off too!

:D

• Upvote 3