aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Spot on. 

However when I was his age I'd have probably thought the same as him. Because I hated all the music that was terrible and not the music I liked, which was the only music made the correct way. Other people weren't allowed to like anything else.

Same. at 15, if it wasn't punk rock, it was shit.

12 years on, I'm not so militant about it. I like some hip hop now too.

amazon product reviews never get old

http://www.amazon.co.uk/PAM-ST-CLEMENT-Canvas-Signed-Artist/dp/B003BRMOIU/ref=pd_sim_sbs_luggage_5/277-6749988-2075000

41RoaaYYljL._SY355_.jpg

"After purchasing this, time has taken on a whole new meaning in our house. As I type this, it is currently 5 past Pat's chin. Lovely."

"The thing I''ve always admired the most about Pam - aside from her taste in earrings - is that she always has the time of day, for everyone."

"I brought this fantastic print/clock and wired it up with a micro drip watering system for hanging baskets. Now Pat sheds a tear every hour on the hour. It is hauntingly beautiful."

• Upvote 4

Its flavoured iced tea with little tapioca balls in it. I had iced peach tea with mango flavoured bubbles. They pop in your mouth and give you a little burst of mango flavour. Awesome stuff. You get fruity kinds or milky kinds. It's not very tea-like. I think there must be only the smallest hint of a tea base in it. It's mostly fruit juice.