aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

You're right about Hershey chocolate. It tastes like wax. Those rounders-playing hillbillies don't know shit about chocolate. Tell you what's great though, from those 'Merican candy shops. Laffy Taffy. I don't really know what it is, other than ultra-sweet chewy goo. It's great though. It will turn your teeth to grit.

Mountain Dew is rancid. I'd rather drink Nescafe dissolved in Dandelion and Burdock. Young people seem to go potty over it because OMG they drink Mountain Dew on TV.

You're right about Hershey chocolate. It tastes like wax. Those rounders-playing hillbillies don't know shit about chocolate. Tell you what's great though, from those 'Merican candy shops. Laffy Taffy. I don't really know what it is, other than ultra-sweet chewy goo. It's great though. It will turn your teeth to grit.

Mountain Dew is rancid. I'd rather drink Nescafe dissolved in Dandelion and Burdock. Young people seem to go potty over it because OMG they drink Mountain Dew on TV.

There was a British version of Mountain Dew in the 90s, I remember it being marvellous. Super sweet and luminous green. I used to get it from my local chipper on the way home from my first job in the Co-op in 1995. I was quite excited when it appeared again but the new version is piss. It's not even fizzy.

Tab Clear was amazing, or at least I thought so at the time. I also loved Mountain Dew during its brief 90s period. I remember drinking absolutely loads of it when the local spar had it at a special introductory low price but not really sticking with it once the price went up. I moved on to "Raging Hog" which took its place in the discount bin but it didn't last long and no one else in the world seems to remember it.

I don't like the sound of this non-fizzy version of Mountain Dew. I'd rather have a crab juice.