aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Facon plus eggy bread and scrambled eggs doesn't make sense to me. Surely just have real bacon if you are going to eat eggs? [/can of worms]

I had a similar chat with Allan Gardener. I tried vegan, and tapped out. Too hard. I don't feel good about eating stuff that comes from animals, but vegetarianism eases the guilt.

What was so hard about it?

I'm very lazy. My diet consists of:

egg on toast for breakfast at work

chips and cheese or a cheese and tomato sandwich at work

a cheese and onion sandwich and an egg sandwich for supper.

if I have plans, that may change, like, tonight my supper was a regular salted popcorn and 4 rowies.

Where do you work and how many of your meals a day do you eat there?

Baker Hughes. And twice. I have a coffee when I first get in at half 7. My breakfast at quarter to 10 and my lunch at about quarter past 12.

Fucking hell Jake, have you never considered there being a link between you always posting about feeling ill and having a nutritionally garbage diet?

Definitely. But I'm in a... I forget the term. Lets call it a cunt loop. I'm in a cunt loop where I always feel unenergetic and unenthusiastic due to my bad eating. But due to this I can never be bothered to cook. due to this I eat bad and feel shit. due to this i feel too shit to cook. due to this....

cunt loop.

Buy those packets of tortellini from Asda/Tesco/Sainsbury's. They literally take about 3 minutes on the boil to cook. If you're too super lazy to even heat some pasta sauce, put soy sauce on them.

If you can't even be bothered doing something that simple, you're fucked.

Edited by Teabags
  • Upvote 1

Buy those packets of tortellini from Asda/Tesco/Sainsbury's. They literally take about 3 minutes on the boil to cook. If You're super lazy, put soy sauce on them.

If you can't even be bothered doing something that simple, you're fucked.

That's the problem. I have loads of pasta in the cupboard. I go to the shops to buy my sandwiches and crisps and never think to grab a jar of sauce. The thought of the little effort that it takes to make some shitey pasta genuinely makes me anxious.

Yup. Everything's too much effort. Worrying really. I only just manage to get to work. My last job I was constantly off. And it's not even due to laziness. I mean right now I'm at home, just constantly posting on here 'cause it means I wont' have to find something better to do. I want to play GTA. But I don't want to have to wait for it to load. I could practice bass for tonight. But that means actually playing bass. Also I need to shower. But that means finding clean clothes, a towel, then all the nonsense like brushing my teeth and drying my hair and getting redressed afterwards. Luckily I'm not hungry yet. I'll probably just pick up a sandwich on the way to Captain Toms.