aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Yup. Everything's too much effort. Worrying really. I only just manage to get to work. My last job I was constantly off. And it's not even due to laziness. I mean right now I'm at home, just constantly posting on here 'cause it means I wont' have to find something better to do. I want to play GTA. But I don't want to have to wait for it to load. I could practice bass for tonight. But that means actually playing bass. Also I need to shower. But that means finding clean clothes, a towel, then all the nonsense like brushing my teeth and drying my hair and getting redressed afterwards. Luckily I'm not hungry yet. I'll probably just pick up a sandwich on the way to Captain Toms.

You are literally terrible at being a human being. 

• Upvote 1

Yup. Everything's too much effort. Worrying really. I only just manage to get to work. My last job I was constantly off. And it's not even due to laziness. I mean right now I'm at home, just constantly posting on here 'cause it means I wont' have to find something better to do. I want to play GTA. But I don't want to have to wait for it to load. I could practice bass for tonight. But that means actually playing bass. Also I need to shower. But that means finding clean clothes, a towel, then all the nonsense like brushing my teeth and drying my hair and getting redressed afterwards. Luckily I'm not hungry yet. I'll probably just pick up a sandwich on the way to Captain Toms.

It sounds like you're suffering pretty heavily with depression. See your GP, get some help.

xx

• Upvote 1

It sounds like you're suffering pretty heavily with depression. See your GP, get some help.

xx

Oh, I know I am. I've been on and off anti-depressants and in and out of CAIRNS for a few years. I've got ones that help me sleep and numbs anxiety but I took one a while back and the next day I felt stoned at work for the whole morning. Felt my self slurring speech and my soldering got rejected. Probably just took it too late at night like but I've been trying to get over it medication free. 

Doubt you're that crippled with anxiety if you can face going into work and prefer to buy sandwiches from shops one at a time instead of cooking - ie put yourself in an eating routine that maximizes human contact.

Come back when you're bottling your own pish.

That made me properly lol. Why would you even bottle your own pish? I've pissed in bottles before but not kept it.

Oh, I know I am. I've been on and off anti-depressants and in and out of CAIRNS for a few years. I've got ones that help me sleep and numbs anxiety but I took one a while back and the next day I felt stoned at work for the whole morning. Felt my self slurring speech and my soldering got rejected. Probably just took it too late at night like but I've been trying to get over it medication free. 

That made me properly lol. Why would you even bottle your own pish? I've pissed in bottles before but not kept it.

CBT is better than any pill. I'd recommend that.

• Upvote 1

CBT?

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Psychological exercises to help you break cycles of negative thinking. Breaking the cunt loops in your brain. Excellent stuff. Have a look at this website (http://www.llttf.com) my doctor recommended it to be before suggesting I go forward for CBT. Great way to have a look at what it's all about.

xx

• Upvote 2

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Psychological exercises to help you break cycles of negative thinking. Breaking the cunt loops in your brain. Excellent stuff. Have a look at this website (http://www.llttf.com) my doctor recommended it to be before suggesting I go forward for CBT. Great way to have a look at what it's all about.

xx

My Ex made massive strides towards minimising the effects of panic attacks using CBT. It can be difficult for people to start using the exercises with some illnesses, especially if they have the symptoms you describe Jake. A CBT buddy to keep you on track is a really good idea.

• Upvote 2