aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

My work's neighbours came across with extra bacon rolls on Tuesday, i had two. then a big plate of sandwiches yesterday. Both ace-ic.

What's better is that my workmate who is known for eating a lot (his lunch weight 1kg once) is on holiday for 2 weeks and I can't wait to tell him about our free food while he was away.

• Upvote 1

Cathryn is the long-suffering other half. We've been together for about 8 and a half years, since we met at Glasgow Uni. Over the past few years, marriage has been discussed fair bit and so I decided last year to propose to her. Wanted to do it back home, at Drumtochty Glen where we first said out 'I Love You's about 8 years ago, but I'm only home twice an year and she didn't come up for Christmas, so this was the time. Unfortunately tho, the roads were closed to the Glen, so I got her to pull the car over, went round to the driver's side, opened the door, down no one knee and popped the question. Ring box with a Haribo ring (I knew she'd want to pick her own engagement ring and she loves Haribo!). Asked her dad for permission the day before, old-skool stylee.

She wore the ring for about three minutes, then it got sticky so she ate it.

We'll get married next October, the year we both turn 30. Ring shopping on Sunday, venues being scouted since Monday. We had some plans, but they're all out of budget, so we're re-thinking.

Need a photgrapher. Who's good (by which I mean cheap)?

• Upvote 2