aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Guest idol_wild
Going to see Mogwai in Edinburger tonight and finding out The Twilight Sad are supporting.

Bananarama.

That is pretty ace-ic.

I'll look out for you and hopefully catch you for a pintie.

This on my facebook news feed just now

"Alice Cowie

so much for love one min ur fine the next min u get bitten in the arse ah well

2 hours ago

Sarah Allan likes this.

o

Kaz Belinda McKendrick If you had loved mikey you wouldnt have slept with another guy in the 1st the first place. Now pack it in, accept it and move on.

o

Alice Cowie iv accepted he went n shagged emma anyways

o

Kaz Belinda McKendrick Alice you slept with another guy, you were the 1 thats caused all this and for the record he did not shag Emma. Your one poisoned little dwarf

o

Alice Cowie he did actualy he told me and how am i one poisned little dwarf i did everything possible for ur son n he threw it bak in my face if u even knew half the shit hes done u dont even no he has warrents out and i slept wit sumone when we were not together i didnt cause it all if he didnt do half the shit he had done we wouldnt of broken up i wouldnt of shagged that boy and all this wouldnt of happend so hes just as much to blame as i am

o

Kaz Belinda McKendrick its all excuses alice, cheating is cheating, end off

o

Alice Cowie i didnt cheat tho we were not together

o

Kaz Belinda McKendrick ok i ll deal with mikey but your going on block because im sick 2 the back teeth of it all

o

Michelle Gardner Emmmmm GLUEPOT!!!. Imagine giving a little quine shit. You honestly need to fuck your face aff a door and knock some sense in to you.

o

Kaz Belinda McKendrick you need manners little girl

o

Alice Cowie damn this has become one big argument

o

Michelle Gardner Think you're the little girl here. It was their relationship nae yours. Keep your nose out like we all do.

o

Claire Allan Coming from the grown adult that's just jumped on a teenager for being honest on facebook?! Christ woman, go and get english lessons, come back when you can spell and punctuate like an adult, then try to behave like one.

o

Kaz Belinda McKendrick Bunch of little indeoproxits i cant be bothered and alice please do not call the house

o

Alice Cowie i no u said u would ram it up my arse if i do

about an hour ago LikeUnlike 1 personLoading...

o

Michelle Gardner Thank you, what a compliment :)

o

Claire Allan ?*ideopraxist

o

Alice Cowie well i dont think anyone has anythin else to say apart from claire shes always got summit to say

o

Dawn Findlay

well all i can say is kaz you ever slag off my little girl who, along with me have bent over backwards for your no good, two-timing, back-stabbing junkie fuck of a son then you will have me to fucking deal with.. he stayed in my house rent ...free for 6 fucking months AND had the audacity to steal AND use all my stuff AND smell up my entire house so tell you what get him to fuck away fae my daughter or he WILL end up in hospital! OH and by the way...tell him if the cops come to my door again with the warrant to arrest him i will be telling them your address and you can have them search your fucking house like they did to mine!! (oh and by the way he never went to his community service so theres probably yet another warrant out for him too!!) keep that moronic little fuck down there coz if i ever see him again he'll be wishing i never!! (and send back Alices chain or i'll have him done with theft of that too!!) fucking idiots!See More

o

Michelle Gardner She's blocked alice so she might not see this. Write to her or i'll do it for you from you. xox

o

Dawn Findlay if she blocked her then her post would disappear! fucking retards! picking on a wee girl... tell ya what she can "attempt" to pick on me n see how far that fucking gets her! xx

o

Michelle Gardner I ken, he needs to wise up. She needs to keep out of what was their relationship nae hers. Pretty shit he did that after what you all did for him xox

o

Dawn Findlay i've kept my mouth shut for too long now and i just cant do it any more! tell ya what he better stay clear o aberdeen! lol xx

they don't care for people like me to see their business so not really fussed about censoring who it is.

seriously people shouldn't air their washing like this, but it's still funny lol