aberdeen-music

jokes

TelecasterSam

My girlfriend told me Davy Jones from The monkees had died. I didn't believe her, but then I saw her face.

Haha, that joke is BRILLIANT. you don't even have a girlfriend!

• 1 month later...

The Friendly Match at St. James Park

I remember gannin to watch the lads playing Rangers at St. James'. It was like being in a riot. Beer bottles flying aboot like machine gun bullets, a little fellah in front of me was dookin and dodgin. I says, "It's ne good ye dein that lad, if one of them bottles has your name on ye'll get it". "Thats whit I'm worried aboot sorr", he says, "Me names McEwan!".

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

My wife found out that our dog (a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the veterinarian.

The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears. He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine.

The vet then proceeded to tell Andrea that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.

Andrea went to the store and bought some "Nair" hair remover.

At the register, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."

Andrea said, "I'm not using it under my arms."

The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't use body lotion for a couple of days."

Andrea replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."

The pharmacist said, "Well, stay off your bicycle for about a week."

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm entering a "explain the definition of hubris" competition, and i'm really nervous about it because i don't actually know the definition of hubris.

even so, i'm pretty sure i'll win.

I'm entering a "explain the definition of hubris" competition, and i'm really nervous about it because i don't actually know the definition of hubris.

even so, i'm pretty sure i'll win.

I had to google "Hubris" to understand the joke. It took the shine off it for me.

Guest Gladstone
Is that not more of a riddle than a joke? Either way, it's terrible. GET OUT

Are you fucking shitting me? Those are the best kind of jokes. Perhaps better told verbally than written down but you can fuck off if you don't think that's funny.

You would not enjoy an evening of joke telling with me and my eldest brother if you don't appreciate that joke.

Guest Gladstone

I'm never sure of telling that joke because I can't decide if it's racist or not. Is it racist to say that a person is "brown"?

I do think it's funny though. Hopefully it isn't racist cos I hate racism. I'm not a racist am I?

• 3 weeks later...