aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Is it bad that I still like Walt? Not in a "ooo goody I wonder what he's up to this week" way but more in the fact that he's just a perfect villain and brilliant character and strangely, through it all, I still don't want to see him deaded or jailed.

I do agree he's a good character, in the way that he's doing villainous acts to be a hero for his family, but it's just making things worse and he's losing control. His character is excellent, but I've been siding with Hank for a while. I want him to win, and be the best drug-buster around, and be the mega hero at the end of it. He'll bust out a keg of Schrader Brau and start talking like a potty mouthed jock again, like in the early seasons.

• Upvote 1

When I said I'd watched all of Breaking Bad, I hadn't. I was missing two of the last episodes from Season 5. I just watched them. Aw sheeeeeeet.

Mike dying is the worst thing ever. He was the baddest of badass. I hope Hank lays all the smackdown on Walt, and somehow Jesse gets away with it all, for being a total dude. Magnets, Bitch!

It's possibly been mentioned in this thread before, but it took me until Season 5 to realise that Saul Goodman is Bob Odenkirk from Mr Show. Not sure how I msised that. Saul is great.

What are your thoughts on Skyler? I'm always curious to find out what people think of her by the end of those first eight episodes.

I haven't liked her ever since she humped that Ted fella. That was quite early on. So I still don't like her. If the outcome at the end of the series isn't Hank laying the smackdown on Walt, I hope it's Walt and Walt Junior driving to Mexico in their muscle cars, flipping dollar bills out the window and getting their swag on, or something.

• Upvote 1

I do agree he's a good character, in the way that he's doing villainous acts to be a hero for his family, but it's just making things worse and he's losing control. His character is excellent, but I've been siding with Hank for a while. I want him to win, and be the best drug-buster around, and be the mega hero at the end of it. He'll bust out a keg of Schrader Brau and start talking like a potty mouthed jock again, like in the early seasons.

I get what you mean, but I want everything to be good for him. Hank should find out who it is, have all the info, have all his colleagues agree, then Walt and Jr drive away flippin dolla billz.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so hooked on Monk right now. I didn't used to like it, but I got the missus the entire collection boxset for Christmas. The first few I watched with her, I didn't pay attention to, assuming it was rubbish. Man, it's so great. Adrian Monk is badass.

For those who haven't seen it, Monk is a detective with OCD, and probably autism. His attention to detail makes him, like, the best detective ever. It's pretty funny too. And basically every actor you can think of has probably guest starred in Monk. If they haven't been in Monk, then they probably didn't make it as an actor. Up to season 4 now, out of 8. I don't know what I'll do with my life when I've watched them all, other than start from the beginning and watch them again.

• Upvote 1

I'm a few episodes into season 3, no idea why it took me so long to get round to watching it, but it's fab!!

It just keeps on getting better and better as well. Some proper heartbreaking stuff goes down episodes 4-5 if I remember correctly. I might start watching from the beginning again to get ready for next weekend!

It just keeps on getting better and better as well. Some proper heartbreaking stuff goes down episodes 4-5 if I remember correctly. I might start watching from the beginning again to get ready for next weekend!

It's amazing. I like how they took criticisms on board and put more killing in this season. Although I still loved season 2.