aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

So...The Walking Dead season finale - thoughts?

Anti-climax. Kind of disappointing...I understand why they didn't turn it into a big battle-type episode, but there are so many inconsistencies and little annoyances I have with the episode. The Guv turns up with a massive army of people and after encountering Rick's group fighting back they turn and leg it?! What were they expecting FFS?

So glad Andrea is finally dead (although remember last week when she was in trouble against a tree and took out four walkers without much difficulty and no weapon?), and I thought the scenes with Milton and the Guv were decent. Carl seems to be turning badass now, too, which I will enjoy.

wzNn99A.jpg

• Upvote 2

I only watched the first 4 episodes. It was ok but didn't grip me and I was more interested in other shows at the time. A guy I work with absolutely loves season 1 though, rates it as one the best recent shows. He thought season 2 was shit though.

Great to have Game of Thrones back, obviously not much to conclude after just one episode though. Hard to know where it's all going. Can't wait to next week to have Mad Men back too, Mondays will be fantastic.

Did anyone watch the new episode of Jonathon Creek last night? I'll always enjoy a bit of Creek but some of that was just ridiculous.

Anti-climax. Kind of disappointing...I understand why they didn't turn it into a big battle-type episode, but there are so many inconsistencies and little annoyances I have with the episode. The Guv turns up with a massive army of people and after encountering Rick's group fighting back they turn and leg it?! What were they expecting FFS?

So glad Andrea is finally dead (although remember last week when she was in trouble against a tree and took out four walkers without much difficulty and no weapon?), and I thought the scenes with Milton and the Guv were decent. Carl seems to be turning badass now, too, which I will enjoy.

wzNn99A.jpg

I thought it was decent. I was hoping the Governer would get killed. His character is developing nicely though. He's not as nasty as he was in the comics at the present moment. Althought when he gunned down his 'army' I was caught quite off guard. Overall I've found season 3 quite good. I prefered the first half of the season personally. Rick's grief, Herschels leg, t-bone were all grim but great to watch moments. It's still not as emotional gripping as the comics IMO but it's slowly getting there.

wzNn99A.jpg

I thought it sucked balls and totally lacked drama and suspense. Agree with everything in the spoiler too, especially the pic.

Also, why the FUCK didn't Rick et al just LOCK THE FUCKING DOORS when Guv and the gang were down in the tombs?!?!?

xx

I took a while with Mad Men too, probably due to how totally unlikeable all the characters are inititally, but really love it now. Still need to catch up with the fifth series, though. Glad you're enjoying Breaking Bad, it's the best. Still four months 'til the final episodes :(

I took a while with Mad Men too, probably due to how totally unlikeable all the characters are inititally, but really love it now. Still need to catch up with the fifth series, though. Glad you're enjoying Breaking Bad, it's the best. Still four months 'til the final episodes :(

I am going to use the two months in advance to watch from start to present again in preparation. I did it last time too. YEAH!

The fifth season is probably my favourite. It's absolutely brilliant. Can't wait for it to come back this weekend. You should get caught up asap. Mad Men is only behind The Wire for me.

I've heard The Wire is amazing. However I'm skint so if its not on Netflix its not an option! Also my gf doesn't really handle blood / gore / violence very well so I'm a bit limited, since we live together and only have one tv.

The Wire is bleedin' marvelous. I dunno if it's on Netflix, but I do know that there's a number of law breakin' bad apples who have disgustingly uploaded all the seasons onto one of those despicable torrent websites. If you manage to find them, you should make sure all the material is there by watching each episode, just so you know the evidence is complete, and then report them to the appropriate authorities.

• Upvote 1