aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

I'm putting off watching the last two episodes of breaking bad because I don't want it to end... will prob finish them tonight though!

Started watching Dexter again, halfway through season 4 (just, wow) and I have Sons of Anarchy, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Luther and a couple others all waiting to be watched.

Where the hell do people find time to watch tv nowadays?!

• Upvote 1

Of course. For the price of it, it's more of a hassle not having sky. The only reason you shouldn't have sky is if you are a fanny xxx

I don't watch half the channels on Freeview, never mind the 300 odd channels of crap you get on Sky for what £40 a month (not including the films and sports).

Communial ariels?

I don't even know where to start here. Probably by slagging your spelling of both words, but I'm not sure. ;)

It's not an aerial you need for Sky, it's a dish and not every building with a restriction will have a communal one, although it is possible. Communal dishes are usually in more modern properties, are they not?

REGARDLESS, it doesn't even matter. Why am I here? What is life all about? TV = LIFE

Not allowed Sky. My block doesn't have a communal dish. Sky came and had a look, and said they'd need to drill. Landlord wouldn't allow it. I am a Sky-less fanny.

Not bothered though. I download all the shows I watch which usually aren't on Sky anyway, and I have a ton of DVDs I've not watched yet. Wouldn't mind having Sky so I'd get to watch more rugby league, and more stuff on ESPN America and Premier Sports but it's not worth the $$$ for me. I stream football and other stuff online, so it's all good.

You're also instantly transferring your hard earned into the pocket of the shittiest of shit bastards, as if that shit bastard needs any more money, the shit bastard. Fuck Murdoch.

I'd probably still have Sky if I could get it, but I'm not that fussed that I can't. I appease it by getting uppity about Rupert Mur-cock! Rabble rabble.

So many questions unanswered.

An Arial is a misspelling of the thing that picks up signals to give you yer sky. Why did they steal it? It was probably an accident, or they thought they were doing us a favour by taking it instead of leaving us with an arial. When? Oh, ages ago. Can't remember exact dates, I'm no cool thinker.

• 2 weeks later...

When I said I'd watched all of Breaking Bad, I hadn't. I was missing two of the last episodes from Season 5. I just watched them. Aw sheeeeeeet.

Mike dying is the worst thing ever. He was the baddest of badass. I hope Hank lays all the smackdown on Walt, and somehow Jesse gets away with it all, for being a total dude. Magnets, Bitch!

It's possibly been mentioned in this thread before, but it took me until Season 5 to realise that Saul Goodman is Bob Odenkirk from Mr Show. Not sure how I msised that. Saul is great.

• Upvote 1

When I said I'd watched all of Breaking Bad, I hadn't. I was missing two of the last episodes from Season 5. I just watched them. Aw sheeeeeeet.

Mike dying is the worst thing ever. He was the baddest of badass. I hope Hank lays all the smackdown on Walt, and somehow Jesse gets away with it all, for being a total dude. Magnets, Bitch!

It's possibly been mentioned in this thread before, but it took me until Season 5 to realise that Saul Goodman is Bob Odenkirk from Mr Show. Not sure how I msised that. Saul is great.

Is it bad that I still like Walt? Not in a "ooo goody I wonder what he's up to this week" way but more in the fact that he's just a perfect villain and brilliant character and strangely, through it all, I still don't want to see him deaded or jailed.