aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Have been slightly underwhelmed by this series, but last night's episode was probably the best telly of the year.

I was worried as to how they'd manage to keep it consistently funny for an hour when it was shot as a televised inquiry rather than being able to see what is going on behind the scenes as normal. I feel bad for doubting them now. Really don't know how the final episode next week is going to go!

Season 9 of the Office has been poor. Only the sporadic Creed moments have been the saving grace. Andy seems to be turning quite dislikeable, like they did with Michael Scott. They should have tied it all up last season and canned it then. It used to be the best thing ever, but now it's a bit wishywashy.

Parks is still good but 30 Rock has been so-so.

I need more sitcoms in their prime to keep on track with.

Season 9 of the Office has been poor. Only the sporadic Creed moments have been the saving grace. Andy seems to be turning quite dislikeable, like they did with Michael Scott. They should have tied it all up last season and canned it then. It used to be the best thing ever, but now it's a bit wishywashy.

Parks is still good but 30 Rock has been so-so.

I need more sitcoms in their prime to keep on track with.

You're crazy. I've been enjoying 30 Rock's new stuff, it's made me do all the laughs. I do agree with you on The Office though, it's sad to see.

It's Always Sunny will save you, I promise.

In other sitcom news: http://www.avclub.com/articles/carl-weathers-added-to-arrested-development-someth,87669