aberdeen-music

Mmmmmm Om Nom Nom Nom

DJ Jo-D

Hmmm!

Just been told about something called a "Chicken Parmo"

Parmo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

800px-Meat_feast_parmo.jpg

Anyone know if anywhere round here sells it, or do I need to organise a trip to Middlesborough?

er...I'm sure it probably tastes nice......

but it looks disgusting (sorry) ..... :puke:

and what an artery clogger....

The stovies don't look THAT good either... LOL

3281306332_813630e732.jpg

cooked this last weekend. bloody lovely. had it with sweet potato mash.

enough left over for doing with sweet potato crisps and caramalised onions the next day and a soup which i'm eating just now.

does anyone else crumble bread and oatcakes into their soup until it soaks up all the liquid?

That looks absolutely delicious - Not had lamb for ages! :)

Me neither, so I went and bought a small single portion bit of loin from the butcher on the way home. It was wrapped and stuffed with sweet chilli and herbs. Pretty good, but it wasn't a whole leg slow cooked with anchovies, garlic and rosemary.

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.0.10406/608; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

I had never cooked lamb before that and was a bit nervous about it but it came out good. Dead easy too though it wasn't cheap. Worth it though and does a few meals.

i still think beef and venison are better but i'd cook this again.

not a fan o lamb, don't mind too much in a an indian with spices tho :)

I made such a fine chicken dish:

Chicken breast Stuffed with Red onion & pepper marmalade (made from sweated onions/peppers with red wine, **EDIT**, chilli flakes,. garlic & sugar), Sun dried Toms & cream cheese. Topped with Mozzarella & Prosciutto ham - topped with even more marmalade BIG MMMMMMMMMMMM's totally easy and very moreish...RECOMMEND!!

• 2 weeks later...
Yup, if you pack them firmly & treat them gently when cooking, you probably won't even need the egg/oil as a binder.

It may sound gross but the results are well worth it! :D

I find a wee egg does the trick to stick them together nicely. Also, if you're a cheap bastard like me you can add breadcrumbs or finely crushed crackers to bulk them out a bit and make it all go further.