aberdeen-music

Mmmmmm Om Nom Nom Nom

DJ Jo-D

My friends are opening a Sandwich Shop just round the corner from KFC called 'All-Stars' for anyone who lunches around that area, menu looks extensive and well fine!

It can't be any worse than Claire's sandwich shop across the road from it. Don't get me wrong, their sandwiches are lovely, but they run out of bread at 12.45 every day. That's not a joke. They actually run out of bread and rolls, and if you go in after 1.00 all you can get is crisps and stuff. If you dare to query why they don't just order more bread, they simply tell you "you should have come in sooner". Amazing.

It can't be any worse than Claire's sandwich shop across the road from it. Don't get me wrong, their sandwiches are lovely, but they run out of bread at 12.45 every day. That's not a joke. They actually run out of bread and rolls, and if you go in after 1.00 all you can get is crisps and stuff. If you dare to query why they don't just order more bread, they simply tell you "you should have come in sooner". Amazing.

I always thought that place had shut down ages ago - looks like a right shit heap!

thats a bit sh1t eh, some people can't get away earlier! well they have competition opening next week :)

I used to have the same thing at the Baker (think it's gregs now) on Union street at the bottom beside H&M, go in for bread and if it's afternoon....none....erm you are a baker no?

Just been to subway at top of union street - what a dive!! Services was diabolical, had an order of 4 sarnies and they guy (who was casually chewing gum and speaking so low I had to keep asking him to repeat himself) kept moving on the next person before I'd finished (twice). There was no teriyaki Chicken, only 3 types of bread and no onions. The guy had still to put one in to be toasted while the rest were ready...the place was dirty and minging!! lower the standards I have come to love at subway!!!

That is disappointing. I love Subway.

Steak and cheese, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ultimate sub:

Footlong BMT on wheat, toasted with cheese, add lettuce, red onion, green peppers and cucumber. Bam!

I do like steak n cheese, but don't like when you get a chewy bit of steak. Not keen on their ham, funny tasting

mine ultimate has got to be ...

Meatba toasted with cheese, lettuce, cucumber, onion, black olives, peppers, parmasan cheese...GOT TO BE Southwest & BBQ sauce on all types of subway... total delight!!

Quite like teriyaki too