aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Posers. I was upping the punx in Marks & Spencers, buying a sandwich. I'm queuing for the self service tills with my Tuna Crunch, and this lad infront of me is dressed like Gok Wan with a cap on backwards. It was a Detroit Red Wings cap. For some hellish reason which I can't explain, I was feeling particularly sociable, so I uttered "eeeeey, Red Wings" like I was the fucking Fonz. This buttfuck turns around, and looks at me like I've pissed on his weird jesus loafers. He doesn't say anything, he just glares at me, with an eyebrow slightly askew. You know, the kind of face that says "I am a cunt". I pointed to his hat and said "You a Red Wings fan?". He replied with "No. It's just a hat, like" with a scoff, and then turned back around. It was quite a big queue, and this was quite far back in the queue, so the next 2 minutes or so were unfathomably awkward, all because this posing bollock lied to me with his clothing.

I hate it when that happens.

• Upvote 3

Posers. I was upping the punx in Marks & Spencers, buying a sandwich. I'm queuing for the self service tills with my Tuna Crunch, and this lad infront of me is dressed like Gok Wan with a cap on backwards. It was a Detroit Red Wings cap. For some hellish reason which I can't explain, I was feeling particularly sociable, so I uttered "eeeeey, Red Wings" like I was the fucking Fonz. This buttfuck turns around, and looks at me like I've pissed on his weird jesus loafers. He doesn't say anything, he just glares at me, with an eyebrow slightly askew. You know, the kind of face that says "I am a cunt". I pointed to his hat and said "You a Red Wings fan?". He replied with "No. It's just a hat, like" with a scoff, and then turned back around. It was quite a big queue, and this was quite far back in the queue, so the next 2 minutes or so were unfathomably awkward, all because this posing bollock lied to me with his clothing.

That boils my piss.

I overheard a pretty satisfying similar encounter the other day actually... A guy (looked like a douche and had been trying to loudly show off to the whole bar with his EPL knowledge) sidles up next to me at the bar with a Lakers hat and a Redskins t-shirt on.

The barman looks at him and goes 'pick a team buddy' and chortles to himself.

The guy seems a bit confused. Then the barman says '...at least pick a city... or even just a sport... hell, choose a coast man!'. The guy got really embarrased. Noticed 10 minutes later his hat was no longer on his head.

• Upvote 2

It wasn't Waltz, was it? I've attached a recent photo.

GokWan-Euan_zps46a8b83f.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

people who work in retail, do you yous ever get annoyed when a customer cant think of what they want, stand there for 5 minutes staring into thin air while your waiting there to help them. after that 5 minutes are up they then decide they don't want anything and walk out. waste of time

That's a metaphor for most of life in general, get used to it as it doesn't go away.

"Baby on board."

Really? You have a baby in your car driving in to Dyce at half 6? Or are you just too fucking lazy to take that cunty fucking sign down at at point? Because if you fly that fucking flag 24/7, rather than only when there's a baby in the car, then it doesn't mean Baby on board at fucking all. It means "LOOK AT ME, I HAVE FUNCTIONING GENITALS!" Fucking piece of shit.

xx

• Upvote 4

1044599_3225717897668_1614636483_n.jpg

• Upvote 3

Works the other way too though. Someone on facebook just posted a picture of someone on that shit show with Greg James and Russel Kane wearing a black flag t-shirt and complaining. I haven't seen many Black Flag t-shirts in primark and stuff. So I'd assume he likes them. Just because he also likes shit comedians and doesn't go about with patches up to the eyeballs, he's not punk enough to like a band? Fuck off.

Pet-hate: Non-conforming punks wanting everyone to conform to their non-conformances.

• Upvote 1

What's weird about that t-shirt?

In case you aren't trolling, that's the Black Flag logo, with the words Black and Flag replaced with Justin and Bieber. Many TOTAL HARDCORE PUNXS WHO DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NUTTIN' are rather outraged by the Black Flag logo being shat on quite so poignantly. Total world class trolling from whoever came up with that idea.

xx

Edited by Stroopy121