aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I like it - why do you not?

Since updating my wifi doesnt work, i cant even turn it on or off, my imessage's either dont send, or say they have sent then fail half an hour later, or they send as an email. Most of the apps freeze constantly, and gmail keeps telling me my email does not exist, despite it being my work email add i use every day.

Ive re-set the network settings, re-set the phone and followed all the advice, and nothing. Apple have said my phone is broken, yet couldnt explain to me why it worked perfect before i updated and the problems started instantly after updating. 

Last Apple product i will ever buy, not because of the software bugs, shit happens, but because they have taken the BT stance of, its all your fault. 

Edited by The Milner

Since updating my wifi doesnt work, i cant even turn it on or off, my imessage's either dont send, or say they have sent then fail half an hour later, or they send as an email. Most of the apps freeze constantly, and gmail keeps telling me my email does not exist, despite it being my work email add i use every day.

Ive re-set the network settings, re-set the phone and followed all the advice, and nothing. Apple have said my phone is broken, yet couldnt explain to me why it worked perfect before i updated and the problems started instantly after updating. 

Last Apple product i will ever buy, not because of the software bugs, shit happens, but because they have taken the BT stance of, its all your fault.

IIRC when you upgrade iOS you get 28 days (maybe more) in case anything goes wrong. If you haven't already book into the Apple store and they should swap it as it's a software fault.

I did actually know lockah was playing here tonight but think I'm just staying in now. First couple of people I contacted to make new plans weren't up for anything and I quickly lost my enthusiasm. Went out and bought a pizza and some popcorn and I'll probably just watch a film. I can go out tomorrow.

I did actually know lockah was playing here tonight but think I'm just staying in now. First couple of people I contacted to make new plans weren't up for anything and I quickly lost my enthusiasm. Went out and bought a pizza and some popcorn and I'll probably just watch a film. I can go out tomorrow.

what film? what kind of pizza?

... can you tell im having a slow end of day at work?

Guest Cool Thinker

I feel guilty :(

I am on a forum where the mods don't like me and after all they did make and pay for the forum. Should I stay or should I go.

It's like Alan in Two and a Half Men he moved in but paid nothing.

If this forum had a donate button (not operated by PayPal) I would pay my way generously.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am on a forum where the mods don't like me and after all they did make and pay for the forum. Should I stay or should I go.

If this forum had a donate button (not operated by PayPal) I would pay my way generously.

You may send the cash to my legitimate business and I shall pay it on your behalf.

Why can't you use Paypal, like the rest of planet earth?