aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Young Adolesent

pet hate- how staff can neg rep you but you cant give them rep kinda annoying, i know most of my posts deserve neg rep (am i turning into jake?) but if they cant get rep why should they give.

• Downvote 2

pet hate- how staff can neg rep you but you cant give them rep kinda annoying, i know most of my posts deserve neg rep (am i turning into jake?) but if they cant get rep why should they give.

If the mods are neg repping you but you're not getting warned about a ban, then you're doing pretty fucking well.

xx

Guest Young Adolesent

i still think its unfair for them to be able no neg rep you and you cant do it back, is it incase everyone starts doing it after the OTT Moderation thread 

Guest Young Adolesent

a few.

edit~ its not really because i want to neg rep them back, its just strange how they give it out but cant take it back

Edited by Young Adolesent

If the mods are neg repping you but you're not getting warned about a ban, then you're doing pretty fucking well.

xx

It just means he's posting shit (like joking about having dibs on his elderly arthritic neighbours guitar when he can no longer play it FFS) but staying within the rules.

a few.

edit~ its not really because i want to neg rep them back, its just strange how they give it out but cant take it back

Quit whining. Improve the quality of your posts and make them worthy of positive rep.  To be honest the rep system here is very under-used, you're probably lucky you don't get neg repped more.

Quit whining. Improve the quality of your posts and make them worthy of positive rep.  To be honest the rep system here is very under-used, you're probably lucky you don't get neg repped more.

I hover around the neg rep button quite regularly when he posts but very often I just let it wash over me, maybe I shouldn't.

Guest Cool Thinker

The guy 7th from the left on the back row has got mad swag.

He is touching the posh guy to the left of him's bum. When was it taken 1912 and how many of them are still alive???