aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Cool Thinker

People in Glasgow they always feel like they need to get involved in everything and know everyone's business, fucking armholes. A bunch of people seemed to thing I was mugging my mum in George Square.

They also listen in to all your conversations.

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/news/article/76219/anger-as-kids-swim-in-river-wear-yards-from-the-spot-where-girls

This kinda shit winds me up. I do feel very sorry for the poor kids that have lost their lives, but does this mean people will now get outraged each time they see kids swimming in rivers? Why was this woman taking photographs of another family having a good day out? 

• Upvote 1

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/news/article/76219/anger-as-kids-swim-in-river-wear-yards-from-the-spot-where-girls

This kinda shit winds me up. I do feel very sorry for the poor kids that have lost their lives, but does this mean people will now get outraged each time they see kids swimming in rivers? Why was this woman taking photographs of another family having a good day out? 

I love how she says she "had to take the picture", no you didn't, you wanted to take the picture to get into the news.

I love how she says she "had to take the picture", no you didn't, you wanted to take the picture to get into the news.

Exactly, what danger is she highlighting there? The kids are right at the shore, with an adult standing over them making sure there are no problems, yes i know things can go wrong quickly and people can get into trouble in water quickly, but all it takes is for a driver to lose concentration for a second and he can mow down a kid on a pavement, does this mean we should go about taking photos of kids walking on pavements to highlight the dangers of walking? 

Its this kinda nonsense that really annoys me in todays world. 

• Upvote 1

Jan should register to join in the conversation, and blame it on the passing of Diana. It sounds like that is what the real problem is here.

• Upvote 3

Jan should register to join in the conversation, and blame it on the passing of Diana. It sounds like that is what the real problem is here.

I havent agreed more with a post in a long time, Jan make it happen. 

The ironic thing is, the woman should be sending the picture to show how to make sure your children are safe whilst swimming in a river, near shore, which means within eye site and an adult on the ready to jump in if required. 

Edited by The Milner

People posting stuff like "I'm going to Hawaii for 17 months" on Facebook  thinking they are raising awareness of Breast Cancer. If people have to search to find out what the fuck your wittering on about, rather than you tagging it on at the end of the status, people are going to hate you even more and care less about the charity.

If you want to raise awareness of a charity, post a link to highlight what they are finding, or if you really want to include your date of birth, multiply day by month and donate that amount of cash to said charity, just stop with the cryptic shite.