aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Young Adolesent

Does anyone else get annoyed with facebook statuses like " like if you think i should kill myself because no one else seems to care" dear now that youve made that attention seeking status i now care even less. Im sure we some of us can relate to feeling like that but you just dont post it for the world to see

There was a funny post on /b/ last night where someone screen shotted a facebook status where someone pretended to be a friend of theirs and was warning everyone that he was suicidal and that they should all stop being mean. But he fucked up and said "me" instead of "him" at the end. lols.

Does anyone else get annoyed with aberdeen music posts like " All my gear are for sale/I'm giving up on music/i fucking love this guitar/now looking to start a band"?  I'm sure some of us can relate to your feelings but you don't need to post your every thought for the world to see.

fixed

• Upvote 3

Guest Young Adolesent

I'm really glad facebook wasn't a thing when I was a teenager.

you are lucky its really annoying the amount of people that post bitchy comments looking for fights, or just for attention. ive started deleting everyone who does it.

There was a funny post on /b/ last night where someone screen shotted a facebook status where someone pretended to be a friend of theirs and was warning everyone that he was suicidal and that they should all stop being mean. But he fucked up and said "me" instead of "him" at the end. lols.

#BANTER

fixed

anyone eles hate when people quote you and edit what you say, staff cant you stop this from happening. its rather annoying

I'm really glad facebook wasn't a thing when I was a teenager.

True that. I have a young cousin who is 15 who I am friends with on Facebook, due to family obligation. Unholy amounts of drama. It's all "OMG you stole my boyfriend! POISONOUS BITCH!" and "Gonna drink vodka until I die. NOT THAT ANY OF YOU CARE". Just complete flying off the handle.

I like to think I was a bit more responsible using the internet at 15. Spending hours downloading a handful of pop punk mp3s on Napster at 3kbp/s was about the extent of it.

I blame the parents. They need to moderate the internet. Not child filters or anything. Just no internet.

Guest Young Adolesent

True that. I have a young cousin who is 15 who I am friends with on Facebook, due to family obligation. Unholy amounts of drama. It's all "OMG you stole my boyfriend! POISONOUS BITCH!" and "Gonna drink vodka until I die. NOT THAT ANY OF YOU CARE". Just complete flying off the handle.

I like to think I was a bit more responsible using the internet at 15. Spending hours downloading a handful of pop punk mp3s on Napster at 3kbp/s was about the extent of it.

I blame the parents. They need to moderate the internet. Not child filters or anything. Just no internet.

in my family theres no obligation to be friends with anyone, i dont even have my mum on facebook

and dont you lie we all know what you were watching on the internet at 15.