aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

My good friend Tomas has moved home. And he probably won't be coming back in a rush. Sad news. I think a few folk here have jammed with him and he's a stand up bloke. I've been having crywanks for the past week.

That the boy who drummed when I jammed with you? Great bunch of lad. All the best. Moved back to Poland?

xx

Tomas is a good lad, and a terrific drumsmith. Total punx.

That the boy who drummed when I jammed with you? Great bunch of lad. All the best. Moved back to Poland?

xx

That's him. Almost, Slovakia. He's going home to just get drunk and party for a month. Then he's going to Thailand for a month and a half to do MMA training/holiday. Then he said after that he might move back to the UK for a job but it'd probably be Englandshire.

That's him. Almost, Poland. He's going home to just get drunk and party for a month. Then he's going to Poland for a month and a half to do MMA training/holiday. Then he said after that he might move back to the UK for a job but it'd probably be Polandshire.

Fixed that for you.

• Upvote 1

That's him. Almost, Slovakia. He's going home to just get drunk and party for a month. Then he's going to Thailand for a month and a half to do MMA training/holiday. Then he said after that he might move back to the UK for a job but it'd probably be Englandshire.

I didn't realise he was also into punching faces. Is he a good face puncher?

Threads being closed when I have a cracking joke I was about to post in reply to one person.

Oh well it's everyone else's loss, I'll take it with me to my grave. I'll probably still be giggling when I go.

When people reveal they have a joke but don't reveal it. Tease.

I didn't realise he was also into punching faces. Is he a good face puncher?

I never put that to the test. But I assume so. His only problem was he couldn't get mad gainz due to being vegan. His PT told him he'd have to have a silly amount of protein shakes and meals throughout the day to get the right amount of weight and stuff apparently.

UPS not having an Aberdeen depot. Biggest courier on earth. The fuck's going on? There's a depot for every courier imaginable up in Tullos. Even little weird nones you've probably never heard of. But no UPS. Sake.

Aye, closest one is Dundee. Sony used to send me all my stuff by UPS, always when I was working as well.

Guest Cool Thinker

Aye, closest one is Dundee. Sony used to send me all my stuff by UPS, always when I was working as well.

Grrr...Dundee they get the cool swimming pool, Spar depot, Tesco regional office, Evening Express and now they have UPS. Although there is one thing that they don't have IKEA and neither do we.