aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Someone posted an article on Facebook the other day, stating that the Summer we're having just now (hot and dry) will become the norm in years to come due to Global Warming. I'm sure as fuck I read the exact same thing last year, that cold and pissy wet Summers will become the norm due to Global Warming.

Pet Hate - The human race's obvious inability to predict long term weather, paired with experts constantly stating that what ever is happening now, is going to happen more in the future because of Global Warming. Cunts.

• Upvote 1

He killed a kid...an unarmed kid. That should be enough. Florida's laws are clearly fucking stupid.

I'm not advocating the killing by any stretch but how would the guy know whether he was armed or not? I'm pretty sure he wasn't naked. Anyway the guy should've been charged with manslaughter in my opinion.

I'm not advocating the killing by any stretch but how would the guy know whether he was armed or not? I'm pretty sure he wasn't naked. Anyway the guy should've been charged with manslaughter in my opinion.

So wait until you see the gun before opening fire on a child. Or...don't chase him down the street brandishing a gun.

Fair enough yes, he couldn't have known. But with that in mind, why did he ever open fire? Just in case? And he gets off with that? Bullshit. Manslaughter at the least.

I would say he opened fire because the unarmed kid was on top of him, bashing his head against the pavement. But I wasn't there, so I don't know.

170px-George_Zimmerman_front_of_head.jpg

220px-George_Zimmerman_back_of_head.jpg

I would say if he'd stayed in his car and left the kid the fuck alone like the police dispatcher told him too, that wouldn't have happened. But I wasn't there...so I don't know.

The fact he had a gun in the first place is mental. That said, the law is the law and even if I don't agree with it at a fundamental level, the verdict was correct. Again, this trial was just one incident (and I don't mean to trivialize a death) amongst a much wider problem. 

There's a side of the story that so far hasn't been much publicized in the media because it doesn't quite fit the polarizing agenda. This guy sums it up nicely (if a tad expletive-laden). His point being that it shouldn't take an incident like this to rally people together for change.

I must remember that if someone with no powers of law chases me down for looking suspicious, gun in hand.  No one knows all the details but he should have stayed in the car as advised. No?

I would say he opened fire because the unarmed kid was on top of him, bashing his head against the pavement. But I wasn't there, so I don't know.

170px-George_Zimmerman_front_of_head.jpg

220px-George_Zimmerman_back_of_head.jpg

Fuck this shit in particular.

I'm not saying he was right. My point is that I wasn't fucking there. No one reading this was. We don't really know what happened and it's shit that it's being used as a political football with the facts being twisted to suit your point of view. e.g

I must remember that if someone with no powers of law chases me down for looking suspicious, gun in hand.  No one knows all the details but he should have stayed in the car as advised. No?

Can you show me some proof that he chased him down the street with a gun in his hand?

I accept that within Florida law it's difficult to say without knowing all the facts whether or not he should have been found guilty. However that doesn't change the fact that I completely disagree with the laws that allow him to have a gun in the first place or approach him for no other reason that looking dodgy. 

Fuck this shit in particular.

I'm not saying he was right. My point is that I wasn't fucking there. No one reading this was. We don't really know what happened and it's shit that it's being used as a political football with the facts being twisted to suit your point of view. e.g

Can you show me some proof that he chased him down the street with a gun in his hand?

he was told to stay in the car. he didn't stay in the car he "confronted" him then sorry, shouldn't have said chase him down. Either way he didn't stay in the car and confronted him when armed, if you are going to carry a gun you should carry the responsibility, it isn't a toy. Also what with the "Fuck this shit in particular" I did the same as you, admitted I wasn't there then offered an opinion or a tiny snippet (the photo) of the whole story. Can you prove that he was bashing his head against the pavement because you are presenting that as fact.

Edited by Gypsum_Fantastic
  • Upvote 1