aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Just as Radio 2 had stopped playing them, the fucking Pet Shop Boys have released another fucking album. They have the album of the week and the songs they've played off it all sound the fucking same. Fuck off with your shite.

Another radio based pet hate is the guy off xfactor who has released a really limp wishy washy version of that Titanium song. Fuck off and write your own songs you smug cunt.

Edited by Flights

'Have you listened to the new Kanye West album?'

No and I never will. He's terrible.

'But its actually really good'

Nope. Its not. He's a cock who makes crap music.

'Yeah, his ego-maniac persona is mad... but you should give it a go. Some of his lyrics are like 'wow''

I will actively avoid anything he ever does and just continue to assume his lyrics are bog standard, vapid rent-a-rap. Thanks though

Guest Cool Thinker

My brother thinking my memories are fake because he thinks I was too young to remember those things. What he does not understand is that you start remembering things when you are 2 years old.

I keep my memories to myself now and I don't think that it's right. :(

Edited by Cool Thinker

Because I prefer to live that way. I know a lot of things are awful without ever having to experience them.

Yeah I've had to take shit for saying I'd hate Love Actually without ever seeing it. If you have enough context for something, there's no problem writing it off. I've never experienced wanking with a belt sander, doesn't mean I need to try it first before declaring it to be affa nippy.

• Upvote 5