aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Doesn't sound good at all!

Basically, the ex's mum is moving back. And they have a dog who doesn't like Mercy. Now, I could argue so many things, but she's moving back due to a family loss. So I didn't feel like I could have argued with her. And my flat isn't definite yet. It's looking good, but not definite. So if we kept her and put her round to my mum's for a week and I didn't get a flat we'd be fucked. The flat is no pets. So it's probably for the best. But it's still heart breaking. Especially because the dog could have EASILY stayed with my ex. Her mum doesn't work. So the two dogs would have never had a chance to be alone and fight. But she's a bit of a mentalist and trying to tell her that (after telling her Mercy broke an expensive ornament) wouldn't have been easy. So, my wee pup, who've I've invested money in, took for walks, cuddled and fell in love with, is going to live in Glasgow with the girl who bought her for my ex. I'm fucking gutted. But when people are mourning/upset you feel bad about getting angry at them and having a logical debate with someone in that position is normally pretty difficult. 

That's mental. People still have ornaments?

It's from her dead ma. I presume she got it before she died. I bet my ex still hasn't bought super glue. And they move in at the end of next week. Lol. 

But aye, so fucking angry. But then again I'm glad I don't have to risk getting caught with a big dog in a no pets flat. I think I'll get a hamster to ease the pain.

People that can't play Team Fortress 2 worth a fuck. There's a guy we play with who has only ever been anywhere near the average score when playing Heavy. This means he's helping the team. Yet he insists on going Engineer for whole rounds even though he doesn't seem to understand that sentrys have a fucking range and teleporters are essential. He used to always go sniper and literally never once got a headshot. He should just stick to Heavy or even Pyro but no, he's even gone as far as changing class to engineer in the middle of a round even though we already have one that's doing a perfectly good job. ARGH!

Annoying guy from work spills 1 out of every 2 cups of tea that he makes. Either on his desk or on the floor. This is because he fills the cup right to the very fucking brim. Yet he finishes exactly 0 of his cups of tea "cos they get cold" and regularly has 3 1/3rd full cups of tea on his desk at the end of the day.

Here's a simple solution...DON'T PUT IN SO MUCH FUCKIN' WATER.

What's with all the alterna-youths sat on the floor and on the wall around the train station these days? There's hoards of them, everyday, at all hours. They're all really screechy and can often be seen chucking their McDonalds all over the pavement. I blame the parents, and the schools.

And also Thatcher.

• Upvote 1

What's with all the alterna-youths sat on the floor and on the wall around the train station these days? There's hoards of them, everyday, at all hours. They're all really screechy and can often be seen chucking their McDonalds all over the pavement. I blame the parents, and the schools.

And also Thatcher.

And they all wear school uniform and smoke. It's like... eh?

I had my hype bag on and I stood too close and I think I got a contact douche.

And also Thatcher.

I would have thought that they should be drinking cider in parks and finger banging each other into oblivion. God knows what Diana would think about it, if she was still alive.

• Upvote 3

And also Thatcher.

There's one in every city centre. "Goth central". Used to be top of St Nick's. Bow it's outside Union Terrace. Edinburgh it's Cockburn Street, Glasgow it's Buchanan Galleries, Rostock in Germany it's near the big fountain. I was going to start a blog documenting them once. Then I thought that'd be stupid.

In Leeds, it used to be outside the Corn Exchange, but there was also loads outside the train station too. Then there'd be all this guff on Myspace about how the two groups hated each other, as if they were rival gangs, or something. "Just got chased down Headrow by a Corny" they'd say. It was all totally made up though, in an effort to make loitering on the street appear more interesting than it actually is.

Didn't realise it still happened. Why aren't they helping their parents do chores? Put them all in the army, I say.

Edited by Joda Serk
  • Upvote 1