aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I hate it when I (totally legitimately) download mp3s from those filesharing websites which I'm certain are endorsed by the artists (right?), and these pirate bastards haven't even labelled the tracks properly. No artist, or track name. So I've got to sit here, and go through each track, which I very honestly obtained from trustworthy sources, and type all the details in manually, like it's 1998 or something. Life is pain.

http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

I have definitely noticed choc bars getting smaller. The best thing about a king size Snickers when I was a kid wasn't just that it was longer, but it had more girth. Genuine king size. Disappointing.

All of this is very much open to cock jokes, girth and length and whatnot.

Those halogen spotlight lightbulbs which are embedded into ceilings nowdays. When a bulb goes, I think the only solution to that problem is to move house. How the bleedin' heck do you get them out of the ceiling??

The metal surround should unscrew to allow you to take the bulb out.

It really doesn't. It just doesn't turn at all. Some websites say I'm supposed to just "gently slide it out", but it's totally wedged in there. Infact there's two. One in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. Both are immovable objects.

It may be that someone has painted since they were last changed. That happened to mine in my old flat. I just took a small flat-head screwdriver round the edges.

It really doesn't. It just doesn't turn at all. Some websites say I'm supposed to just "gently slide it out", but it's totally wedged in there. Infact there's two. One in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. Both are immovable objects.

Try just turning the bulb itself rather than the surround. Sometimes they don't have covers over the blub. If you can't get your sausage fingers round the edges then you'll have to push onto the actual face of the bulb. It's okay though, they're pretty robust, unless your sausage fingers are actually American-sized hotdogs.

He's one of these cereal wankers who can't appreciate a nice bowl of simple frosted flakes. He doesn't need our hate, he needs our pity. I bet his favorite cereal is lucky charms and he puts 5 sugars on his weetabix. He probably throws out his leftover milk instead of pouring a quarter-bowl of cereal to use it up.

I've been eating Frosties and Coco Pops for 30 years, I'm bored of them. THIRTY YEARS. BORED OF THEM.

Also Coco Pops ain't all that. And it bothers me that they keep bringing out wank variations of them. Choc & Roll? Coco Rocks? Croc Prints? You can stick them all up your collective hoops. And there's something shifty about that monkey. 

Give me a nice bowl of Golden Grahams or some Shreddies any day.