aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

If I ever get down to a certain level I go into absolute lockdown and eat macaroni with ketchup for a few weeks until im back on an even keel. It scares the shit out of me to think of being down to sub 20 quid but I hear/see it quite a lot and they always seem not worried.

All my bills come off at the beginning of the month, and I get paid at the end, so I don't think it'd be too worried if I only had a tenner to last me a week or something before day. I don't let it happen though because I like to eat extravagant food, and not instant pot snacks and shop-brand Wotsits.

Weren't you complaining about having 16 quid to your name the other day, now you're buying vinyl? Genuine question, do you live completely pay check to pay check? how difficult is it?

I also said, that I was getting paid on the Friday. I got paid on the Friday. Bought records.

Noticed I've only been posting in this thread recently, but does anyone else get extremely pissed off when people don't give you peace/space when you're doing your own thing? Got on the Megabus yesterday, sat down, was planning just to chill on the way home and roughly only a couple of minutes after I got to my seat this bitch demanded that me and my bf move because she wanted to "like sit at the front because you're like taking up like two sets of seats" with her man despite the entire double-decker bus being completely empty other than me, the bf and one guy at the very back. Am I being the asshole here or are situations like this completely unnecessary? Don't know what the fuck this woman thought she achieved by getting me to move. Also made a sarcastic remark about me bumping my head when getting up which was entirely uncalled for. It's actually mad how folk can get you so stressed and worked up that you begin doing what they tell you to as if they have some kind of authority over you in order to avoid a petty argument.

Went to get my dinner, place in Bon Accord was going to close in an hour or so, was completely empty, sat down with the bf again, woman sat directly behind me. I must be a dickhead magnet.

Noticed I've only been posting in this thread recently, but does anyone else get extremely pissed off when people don't give you peace/space when you're doing your own thing? Got on the Megabus yesterday, sat down, was planning just to chill on the way home and roughly only a couple of minutes after I got to my seat this bitch demanded that me and my bf move because she wanted to "like sit at the front because you're like taking up like two sets of seats" with her man despite the entire double-decker bus being completely empty other than me, the bf and one guy at the very back. Am I being the asshole here or are situations like this completely unnecessary? Don't know what the fuck this woman thought she achieved by getting me to move. Also made a sarcastic remark about me bumping my head when getting up which was entirely uncalled for. It's actually mad how folk can get you so stressed and worked up that you begin doing what they tell you to as if they have some kind of authority over you in order to avoid a petty argument.

Went to get my dinner, place in Bon Accord was going to close in an hour or so, was completely empty, sat down with the bf again, woman sat directly behind me. I must be a dickhead magnet.

I don't get this.

Why didn't you tell her to fuck off and sit somewhere else?

Because as I already said I got so stressed at the shit she was saying that I moved to avoid an argument, as she was clearly nuts. She was directly in my face, almost threatening and it  was stupid of me to move I know. Then I smacked my head off the bit with reading lights and she sarcastically went "oh don't bump your head now" etc or some crap. It's just ridiculous that people feel the need to be in the exact same place as someone else, yet when I got up to give my seat up so she left me the fuck alone she continued to be a witty biyotch.

Because as I already said I got so stressed at the shit she was saying that I moved to avoid an argument, as she was clearly nuts. She was directly in my face, almost threatening and it  was stupid of me to move I know. Then I smacked my head off the bit with reading lights and she sarcastically went "oh don't bump your head now" etc or some crap. It's just ridiculous that people feel the need to be in the exact same place as someone else, yet when I got up to give my seat up so she left me the fuck alone she continued to be a witty biyotch.

Fair enough. I'd have probably done the same in that instance just to prevent an argument.

Some dick and her troup of kids surrounded my and the boy's seats on the Megabus on Saturday, even though there were plenty of free seats elsewhere on the bus.  I had to move when they started eating banana's - she was not amused when I started heaving and retching at the smell.  I don't understand why some people want to sit ultra-close to others.

Same thing happened yesterday - bus nearly empty, bunch of dickhead teenagers sat right behind us.  We had to listen to drivel like "if ya got put intae hospital, would yeh sign yersel oot?".

I mostly live month to month. Or at least extra big expenses seem to crop up too often to ever build up much of a safety net.

And a stag trip this past weekend has left me feeling like an absolute pauper. 

To be honest I'm getting a bit fed up of fretting about money and plan on working more hours after the summer to earn more. Need to get over my laziness for that though.

I live month to month, but i rarely run out of money, i dont make heaps, but i dont have that many out goings. I pay most of my bills early in the month, top up the electric and gas when i get paid, and make sure the animals are fed for a month, anything after that is money to do whatever i want with. I tend to not fret about money that much, as long as i can pay the important things everything else is not really worth worrying about. 

I live month to month, but i rarely run out of money, i dont make heaps, but i dont have that many out goings. I pay most of my bills early in the month, top up the electric and gas when i get paid, and make sure the animals are fed for a month, anything after that is money to do whatever i want with. I tend to not fret about money that much, as long as i can pay the important things everything else is not really worth worrying about. 

A Katt Williams quote comes to mind :)