aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Cyclists.

Not just cyclists (although they are annoying just by existing I have no problem with them using the road), but cyclists that don't follow the rules of the road like any other road user.

Stop at a red light at a crossroads? Well done, pal. But you're absolutely not permitted to then continue your journey when the green man appears to assist PEDESTRIANS with crossing the road, you fucking cunt.

• Upvote 4

Cyclists.

Not just cyclists (although they are annoying just by existing I have no problem with them using the road), but cyclists that don't follow the rules of the road like any other road user.

Stop at a red light at a crossroads? Well done, pal. But you're absolutely not permitted to then continue your journey when the green man appears to assist PEDESTRIANS with crossing the road, you fucking cunt.

That's fine as long as they dismount (rare). Cyclists on the pavement if they are over 16 I hate, No helmets and lights also makes them cunts.

• Upvote 1

Cyclists.

That is a gripe and a half. It bugs me, even as a pedestrian. It doesn't really effect me. Infact, I doesn't really effect the motorist sat behind them watching them doing it, as they'll be overtaking them in about 20 seconds anyway, but still. Obey the rules, goddamn freeloaders.

The pelican crossing on Schoolhill which joins the St Nicks Centre to the Bon Accord is terrible for cyclists just bombing through red lights. Recently I saw a megacyclecunt speeding down the hill as the green man was signalling for people to cross, and he just keeps going whilst yelling "get out of the fucking way". Some people need a clothesline-from-hell, whilst at full speed. It's the only way they'll learn.

I don't mind cyclists stopping at red lights and then going again just before the green light comes on, so long as everyone who was crossing the road has crossed, but seeing them trying to weave in and out of crossing pedestrians, or just going right at them as if they still have the right of way makes me want to punch faces.

Guest Cool Thinker

I love treating red lights as Give Way signs when I'm cycling.  If I wanted to play by the rules, I'd drive my car.

You are scum and you deserve to be knocked off your bike. 

Pet Hate - People who go through red lights on bikes.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

professional bar/club photography (as seen in the lol pics thread)

Just fucking grab a drink, chat to your pals and enjoy yourselves you posey twats. Don't give this thing any more reason to exist. We don't need watermarked photo albums full of over-lit power-pouting rent-a-bores in drop-neck muscle shirts showing off their tribal tats, and that's just the guys. Even the token 'im just having a laugh' fake-photobomb gurn bugs the fuck out of me. It's cool, you can have a night out and not have every step documented... and still enjoy yourself.

• Upvote 3

professional bar/club photography (as seen in the lol pics thread)

Just fucking grab a drink, chat to your pals and enjoy yourselves you posey twats. Don't give this thing any more reason to exist. We don't need watermarked photo albums full of over-lit power-pouting rent-a-bores in drop-neck muscle shirts showing off their tribal tats, and that's just the guys. Even the token 'im just having a laugh' fake-photobomb gurn bugs the fuck out of me. It's cool, you can have a night out and not have every step documented... and still enjoy yourself.

To avoid offending anyone (in case the person in the lol pics thread is on this forum) - I wasn't specifically talking about that photo. Just the phenomenon in general.

Guest Cool Thinker

Pet Hate - People who come into the cinema screen late after the movie has started yet still use the torches on their phones distracting people from the movie.