aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I lived in Kincorth and when it snowed they refused to go in to kincorth at all. Was horrible trying to go through the tight streets on the bus, so I understand that. I mean, our bus went sideways down a street with parked cars on it. I say sideways, it was more / than __. But still, no excuse for driving past people (first have done it to me loads of times). And the shop on union street. Get more staff and get happier staff. But once a 305 driver almost didn't let me off. "This bus doesn't stop here. You'll get off this time but not again." I was confused, it had picked me up across the street. Oh and what's that on the bus stop sign? 305 in nice big figures? Aye.

Cunts. Taxi drivers can be dicks up here and it's far too expensive compared to what it is in Glasgow.

The return wasn't to go to town then return, it was to go to Turriff then return. And if you're girlfriend who is the obvious settler gives you sex asks you to go to Turriff you say yes. Also, I saw sheep racing at the Turriff show, before I returned.

Sex and sheep racing in one day? Turriff or not, I think your life has peaked.

• Upvote 2

Stagecoach prices have always been much too high: recently paid £4.90 for a single between Inverbervie and Montrose, which is about 12 miles. Disgusting. At least out my way we've got Nicoll buses, which are cheaper (£9 return to Aibrrrdeen, though you do have to put up with a few back roads) , and the bus drivers are diamond geezers on them.

The return wasn't to go to town then return, it was to go to Turriff then return. And if you're girlfriend who is the obvious settler gives you sex asks you to go to Turriff you say yes. Also, I saw sheep racing at the Turriff show, before I returned.

one year at turriff show I saw a woman pour ice cold water on a horses massive dong and rub it with a cloth to calm it down...

The inane and occasionally insane shit that I find myself saying to my neighbours when I meet them in some communal area. I don't want to seem aloof always stop and speak but because I don't really know them and have been put on the spot I just get a dose of verbal skitters.

I always ask them the same questions even though I know the answers. They probably think I’ve got Alzheimer’s or something. After we’ve spoken about the weather and things we’ll never do to the hall and garden I find myself saying jokey disparaging things about my girlfriend in a “her indoors” kind of way which in all other walks of life I hate. “oh, I’ll need to check with her, haha”. Relief at the conversation being over is then destroyed by embarrassing flashbacks of things the stranger inside me said.

• Upvote 5

Starting a new job ij a place that clearly isn't ready for me to start, despite nagging me to start earlier than the agreed start date. 2 days into my job and I'm sat at an empty desk. I have no computer, therefore can't take telephone calls as I can't give anyone any of the information they need. My fob doesn't even work, so I can't even get in and out of the building without a babysitter. In 15 working hours, I've done about 20 minutes of work.

I feel exhausted from doing absolutely nothing, strangely.