aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Tim cocking Lovejoy and his obsession with revealing sports results on Something For The Weekend. It's even more annoying than the abomination that is Louise Redknapp. He doesn't seem to understand that not everyone wants to get up at 5am to watch the Japanese grand prix and like to wait until the afternoon repeat. But no, in the first minute of the show he revealed the result. Cunt.

You'd think you might have learned the first time he did it and then recorded it and watched it after whatever sport you want to watch. Or maybe don't watch it at all?

So you shouldn't want to avoid a result if your planning to watch a pre recorded match of your team just a couple of hours late?

What a moronic thing to say. Sport is the best form of entertainment as the result is truly in the balance and that creates the pleasure in watching it. Knowing the result while you watch it taints the whole experience.

Lunacy. Even if a film is good, I still wouldn't want someone ruining the plot twist, otherwise you're expecting it to happen, and that devoids the whole point of a twist. Being annoyed at that is pretty justified really.

Same as if I watch a re-run of a football match that I have a vested interest in but wasn't able to watch it live, I don't want to know the score, otherwise I'll be expecting a certain amount of goals and whatnot. That's what good about watching it live, as you have no idea what is going to happen. Otherwise, you are just waiting for the goals that you know are going to happen.

• Upvote 1

I hate it how newspapers just become public property by default. If I bring in a newspaper to work and have it on my desk, that seems to mean anyone can pick it up, and a flick or walk off with it so they can have a read whilst they eat their lunch. It doesn't happen with magazines. No one has away with my FourFourTwo, but newspapers just belong to everyone, don't they? Just the other day, someone took mine and wandered into the toilet with it. I didn't want it back.

I also hate the recent spurt of incredibly unconvincing beggars on Union Street at the moment. Most just mumble "change please", but I saw some foreign women who was sat near that Elementz skate shop who literally yelled "HELLOOOO?" held out her hand and yelled "CHAAAAANGE?" then patted her belly, which was clearly stuffed with a pillow or clothing and yelled "BAAABY!". There was no way she was pregnant. It just wasn't even the right shape. It was all crumpled, like she'd stuffed a handful of t shirts up there. Chancer. Should have kicked her cup of pennies over.

Speaking of horrible insufferable wastes of life, has anyone spotted that drunken chav on a bike who always seems to be riding around, often on the pavement or the wrong way down the street/through red lights. How he hasn't tumbled over and had his head smashed in by a bus is remarkable. Saw him riding right down the middle of Union Street last week. He dropped a bottle of fizzy juice, so he got off his bike in the middle of the road to pick it up, then gave some obscene hand gesture to a car that beeped at him. Too right, mate. It's their fault you're pottering around in the middle of the road like a fucking maniac. Right on! What a bollock.

i think i have seen the last two combined two of these new beggars walking down Union Street, Castlegate end and said twat on the bike riding on the pavement harrasing them and being a proper cunt. Beggars can sometimes be annoying, folk like bike twat are worse.

Bike Twat is a new breed of supercunt. It can't be long til he gets hmself killed though, so we won't have to put up with him for too long. He has a habit of going into shops and leaving his bike sprawled on the pavement outside. Union Street pavements are congested enough without Bike Twat tossing his wheels across the floor for everyone to step over.

I haven't seen Pretend Hungry Man for a while though. Y'know the one asking for a near by soup kitchen, then asks for a "spare penny"? Well, I have seen him sauntering around, but rarely asking for soup or pennies anymore. His clobber always looks clean, and he tends to have a skip in his step. Heaven forbid, he may have gotten himself a job. His kitchen cupboards may be full to the brim of soup. Good lad.

I saw that foreign "pregnant" beggar again on Friday night. Strangely enough, her shirt was no longer filled with clothes and she wasn't pretending to be pregnant. She was still shouting "helloooo??? chaaaaaaange!!" though.

There's a woman that wanders around town (once on union street but I've been stopped by her near the College as well) who gives a realistic sob story about how she's just gotten out of an abusive relationship and is waiting to hear back from a women's shelter about a room/bed and just needs some change to get some food since she had to leave everything at her old flat/house. The first time I hear this I was dubious but gave her some change anyway since for all I know she was telling the truth. It really, REALLY fucked me off on so many levels when I saw her again a few months later spouting the same old story.

Back to a topic of a few days ago, hangover paranoia and anxiety. Today has been horrible. I've been on edge and jumpy and generally uncomfortable being alive since I woke up.

And I still have to see my flatmate to apologise for taking friends back and making lots of noise and waking her up at 9 this morning.

Back to a topic of a few days ago, hangover paranoia and anxiety. Today has been horrible. I've been on edge and jumpy and generally uncomfortable being alive since I woke up.

And I still have to see my flatmate to apologise for taking friends back and making lots of noise and waking her up at 9 this morning.

It seems that your problems would not be problems if you drank alone like normal people with problems.

You have a social life. Big deal.

It really, REALLY fucked me off on so many levels when I saw her again a few months later spouting the same old story.

Did you do this to her?

elbow.jpg

I reckon this could be a sure-fire way of solving all of life's little quandaries.

Scammed by a beggar? Stolen newspaper? Paranoid and anxious hangover from your laa-dee-daa social life?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQcmkr-m6ZrHxpa7B2WVVvB6n8fsllzO0u_kOoOUksDJb-sMONtvGQdXIySQ

Jabroni.

• Upvote 4

I struggled yesterday, I wasn't paranoid or anything but I felt like ass the whole day.

• Upvote 2