aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Would you have a problem with a woman breastfeeding?

What, instead of smoking a cigar?

That's a tricky one, and I feel I may be setting myself up here, but no I would not, as long as she was sitting down and be discreet about it. If she was standing up bouncing around like the guy praying on the plane, then yes I think it would be a problem. I see people praying all the time. Just sitting quietly with their heads bowed etc and I have no problems with that.

Not being able to do something with a look of either vacancy or focus without people asking if I'm miserable. I'M NOT I'M JUST DOING SOMETHING/NOT GRINNING LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT FOR NO REASON

UGGHH

I'm with you on that one. For those who know me call tell you I look a right grumpy bastard (in some case I might be) but most of the time I'm a happy wee soul willing to chat to anyone about anything................but I still get folk coming to me asking "what's up, someone deeed or something?" No, it's just my face, now fuck off!!:swearing:

Just had my first experience of a pet having a Facebook page. Fuck that. Time to delete my profile I think, that's just too stupid. I confirmed them as a friend because I was sure I knew the name and it's pretty human.

It's annoying how Facebook is the only way people communicate nowadays. I was speaking to a friend the other day and asked him what he'd been up to and he said 'oh have u not been on Facebook?' This isn't in any 'too cool for social networking' way as I'm as caught up in it as everyone else, I genuinely don't like how Facebook has taken over.

I mean, people used to go out, meet new people, forget about them, bump into them again a few weeks later, become friends, live happily ever after. Now it's; meet new person, go home, add each other on Facebook, actual relationship over. (to a certain extent)

Has anyone else deserted Facebook? Or not even have a profile?

A fucking advert for George fucking Lamb and his fucking podcast type thingy coming on Spotify with a ridiculous amount of regularity (literally every three or four tracks) its beyond ridiculous. I hate that wanker and certainly do not want to listen him play a diverse selection of music (dont they all try and be as diverse as possible these days) and have some 'banter' with his mate/co-presenter. NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF. Wish I could afford to subscribe just to get rid of this irritating ad, its driving me crazy but there's albums I want to listen to I don't have anywhere else so snookered. When it came on just now I had to turn the sound down for the duration. I dont mind ads as I don't pay but Spotify are just taking the piss with this one.

Most people I know think George Lamb is a cunt of the highest order. He should be in the never tire of punching thread if he isn't already.

A fucking advert for George fucking Lamb and his fucking podcast type thingy coming on Spotify with a ridiculous amount of regularity (literally every three or four tracks) its beyond ridiculous. I hate that wanker and certainly do not want to listen him play a diverse selection of music (dont they all try and be as diverse as possible these days) and have some 'banter' with his mate/co-presenter. NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF. Wish I could afford to subscribe just to get rid of this irritating ad, its driving me crazy but there's albums I want to listen to I don't have anywhere else so snookered. When it came on just now I had to turn the sound down for the duration. I dont mind ads as I don't pay but Spotify are just taking the piss with this one.

Most people I know think George Lamb is a cunt of the highest order. He should be in the never tire of punching thread if he isn't already.

Use grooveshark instead. Same deal as Spotify minus the constant adverts.

Well i live miles out, worked better when i lived in town or had money to travel to and fro town when i actually met these people in person.

I do this too though, actually i do this more.

How many of your 528 friends do you actually know/make contact with regularly? And where did you get your Batman t-shirt?

Also, if you could ask your sister Victoria to change her photo settings to the same as yours that would be great, thanks.

Facebook is rubbish. I don't understand status updates. It's just pointless babbling, like "I just had a bath" or "Chips. yeah!". The kind of non-descript, bland stuff you wouldn't say out loud normally, but it is acceptable to tell everyone about electronically. Or they'll be really vague like "Good things happening!" and someone will ask what, and they'll say "It's a secret". Waste of bandwidth, oxygen, electricity, time and movement, of colossal proportions.

The internet has ruined most things. Mostly the interaction of people. In this day and age, you'd probably look like a right plank walking up to a stranger and striking up a conversation out of nothing. You have to add them to your social network first, and invite them to do some shite quiz or to play some pointless bell end game.

Is this how folk normally feel about me, because i am really fucking creeped out.

Friend thing, a lot of them i suppose, some are there because i used to go to school with them/work them, but talk to loads of folk on chat. or because they added me and i didnt see why not accepting them, like adam (i can only assume easy wishes?)

Batman tshirt - i love the comics, vicky got me it as a present.

If you actually fancy my twin sister then go on ye.

Not sure if I fancy her yet, I need some covert videos from her bedroom before making a decision.

(Taste of your own medicine etc)