aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Pet hate: my girlfriend doesn't have a working computer so she always goes on mine when she's at my house to check her e-mails and that. So as she's typing the websites she wants to go to, all the rude stuff I look at appears and she enquires: "why have you been looking at nude photos of (such and such)?" In a tone I do not approve of. I've had enough of it. Its like an invasion of my privacy and I have to keep deleting my history.

What is just as annoying is that we both use hotmail so every bloody time I want to check my e-mails I have to type in all my gubbins as it doesn't seem to save multiple addresses.

Agh.

Radio 1 djs as well. What a bunch of thick cunts.

Chrome > incognito window.

If your not using chrome already, since you'll be using a different browser it will save your address, while IE/firefox or whatever saves hers.

Don't listen to Radio 1.

Aye, I have no idea about anything to do with technology. no idea at all. I know about "interntet explorer" and "microsoft word 2003" and thats it really.

Radio 1 is constantly on in the kitchen at work so I always hear bits of Chris Moyles, Fearne Cotton and Greg James: the Three Cunts of the Apocalypse.

Then you will love Chrome, it's googles web browser, it's much faster than Internet Explorer and very simplistic.

Google Chrome - Get a fast new browser. For PC, Mac and Linux

Click on the spanner in the top right hand side > New Incognito Window, if you want to be really subtle.

It's for buying wedding rings and you don't want your partner to find out, obviously.

That sounds complicated.

Aye, I have no idea about anything to do with technology. no idea at all. I know about "interntet explorer"...

You'll be aware of In Private Browsing then (Open IEs Private Browsing Mode the Easy Way - How-To Geek) It is designed fundamentally to allow you to shop for diamonds and things for your girlfriend without her knowing what surprises are round the corner. It also works for looking at all manner of online depravity.

Pet hate: my girlfriend doesn't have a working computer so she always goes on mine when she's at my house to check her e-mails and that. So as she's typing the websites she wants to go to, all the rude stuff I look at appears and she enquires: "why have you been looking at nude photos of (such and such)?" In a tone I do not approve of. I've had enough of it. Its like an invasion of my privacy and I have to keep deleting my history.

It was always much easier just having to find a safe hiding place for your mags, technology has gone and fucked everything up.

Atheists. Fuckin hell, they're more infuriating than the overtly religious! Smug, dismissive creatures who , unprompted, have taken to ramming their lack of Faith down my throat (so to speak). I never asked!

I'm not religious, but nor am I arrogant enough to believe that all these faiths that have existed for mind-boggling amounts of years, providing some people with comfort and strength, can be entirely without merit.

It seems like every time I make that point it's met with exasperation and taken like a personal sleight on the Atheist. Believe what you want. I don't care. But just let people have their Faith if they want to, and don't forget that religion has done some good over the years too. Militant Atheists and their arrogance infuriates me more than the devout. Bottom line is that nobody knows for sure, so relax and let people do their thing WITHOUT feeling the need to proselethyse to everyone.

A couple of days late, but this is absolutely spot-on. Couldn't agree more.

I just realised I lied. I've totally gotten drunk before and called Christians stupid.

i was going to call you up on that one, you can be militant atheist when your pissed then again your just generally militnat about anything.

Beef space raiders!? fuck off how dare you BBQ you cunt" things along those lines :up:

Why have all the sweets in shops been replaced by these dastardly "duo" editions? No, I don't want a big wispa broken in half, I want a fucking normal Wispa. And more choice. Stop wasting shelf space with these bigger sweets, and bring back the jelly tots you no longer have room for!