aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Why is everyone assuming Jake failed a drugs test?

You miss two weeks on here and the world changes, next Jake will be drinking pints outside his closest primary school. 

He was asking about blockers and detox kits for hiding drug use and he admitted to having a smoke every night.  2+2=5 on this occasion.

My genuine pet hate is these gay people who are loud and proud, nothing against it as I'm gay myself but the other day one of the loud and proud ones shouted in the corridor to a straight guy "I want to give you a blow job" I hate this as it's really putting a stereotypical of all gay men being all feminine and shouting and clearly gay through this.

Anyone got his number?

• Upvote 2

Pretty sure it's illegal to hate the gays these days.

well there's 2 in my school excluding me. 1 is the one who goes parading it about but it was expected, I don't real mind him that much as he's calming down. The other one though is; loud, abnoxious gay in hiding and also thinks he's above everyone else because he thinks he's rich. He's not rich as we've done some research and it's all bullshit like the time he said his grandad bought an Audi r8, clear bullshit as Everytime they pick him up they drive a turquoise wee daewood.

I don't hate gays just mainly him as he's a two faced cunt to everyone. My mum has a gay friend the guy is an absolute legend with the story's of what he did when he was younger like riding a sofa on casters down market street.

Edited by YoungA