aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

My wife recently bought a cafetiere for serving up coffee when we have guests.  I love it when we have guests because I get to make proper coffee that smells and looks really good.  I'm glad I don't like coffee or else I'd be getting well stuck in and probably be wandering about wired the entire time.

We have one of those K-cup machines in the office. Horribly inefficient/non eco-friendly - I feel like I'm chopping down an amazonian tree every time I use it (so much packaging and faff for one cup of coffee!!!) but fuck me, it's tasty. I like to doss about and take a wander outside to get a coffee so I rarely use it. Coffee Wankers!

Filter coffee does get bitter if it's just left on the hotplate for too long. I kinda like it though.

I have an (inexpensive) filter coffee machine at home and it's great for the midnight-waver when folk are over for beers. Make a brew, everyone gets a cup and lob some whisky in. FIFA continues.

LADS! FIFA! FOOTBAAALLL!

COFFEE! WANKERS!

• Upvote 1

So instead of using 300ml of milk in cereal (but not drinking coffee) you guys are all allowed to use 300ml of milk in your multiple cups of coffee every day?

My wife recently bought a cafetiere for serving up coffee when we have guests.  I love it when we have guests because I get to make proper coffee that smells and looks really good. 

The Underkills - catch them on tour!

not sure what it's called as I have no interest in it - possibly a cafetiere type thing

My wife recently bought a cafetiere for serving up coffee when we have guests.  I love it when we have guests because I get to make proper coffee

If you're making the coffee in a cafetiere at home you really should be able to recognise another one when you see it......

Edited by colb

So instead of using 300ml of milk in cereal (but not drinking coffee) you guys are all allowed to use 300ml of milk in your multiple cups of coffee every day?

In our office the free milk is only supplied as part of the tea and coffee making facilities. Though I'm sure plenty of people use it for cereal, it's discouraged.

My genuine pet hate is these gay people who are loud and proud, nothing against it as I'm gay myself but the other day one of the loud and proud ones shouted in the corridor to a straight guy "I want to give you a blow job" I hate this as it's really putting a stereotypical of all gay men being all feminine and shouting and clearly gay through this.

My genuine pet hate is these gay people who are loud and proud, nothing against it as I'm gay myself but the other day one of the loud and proud ones shouted in the corridor to a straight guy "I want to give you a blow job" I hate this as it's really putting a stereotypical of all gay men being all feminine and shouting and clearly gay through this.

So this trip to Glasgow, still two guys and two girls?

yeh a while ago, it's a really long story but to the point I have been thinking about guys for the last two years and now I'm finally admitting I'm gay.

Glad you've figured it out. There's plenty more to gay culture than the type of obnoxious flamboyance you're describing and I'm sure you'll find where you fit in.