aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Those guys are huge in Poland where I live. My girlfriend goes on about them all the time.

This song was in the running for Xmas number one a few years ago, but lost to that guy from X-Factor who Biffy Clyro later did a cover of. It's actually pretty funny.

They are awesome, getting their own tv show soon. I'm gutted i'm missing them at the fringe.

Not all my stuff. Came home after flying New York to Lobdon, London to Glasgow then a megabus to Aberdeen to find this...

205851_10151685330681515_299081890_n.jpg

...picked up keys to the padlock from the police station and they've nicked my TV, 3 xboxes (2 of them broken), all my xbox games, all DVDs, a guitar and case, my girlfriends laptop and a bunch of other stuff. Even knicked her years supply of birth control pills.

Scum.

Even knicked her years supply of birth control pills.

I understand the wound may be a bit fresh, but one day you'll agree that this is really rather funny. Fucking horrendous, scummy, cuntishness of the highest order, but the thought of a couple of arseholes taking hormones thinking they'll get high is quite amusing. I hope they grow tits.

Hope you have insurance and can get this shit sorted out soon man, that's fucking awful.

xx

Not all my stuff. Came home after flying New York to Lobdon, London to Glasgow then a megabus to Aberdeen to find this...

205851_10151685330681515_299081890_n.jpg

...picked up keys to the padlock from the police station and they've nicked my TV, 3 xboxes (2 of them broken), all my xbox games, all DVDs, a guitar and case, my girlfriends laptop and a bunch of other stuff. Even knicked her years supply of birth control pills.

Scum.

Fucking hell. Hope you get cash back on insurance to replace it all. Can't think of much worse things to come back from holiday to find. Especially after enduring the megabus.

That is just the worst thing ever. Fuckin hell. What part of town out of interest? What does the note say?
Note was just saying that an officer had attended to secure the door and that my keys were at Queen Street Station and the non-emergency number.
I understand the wound may be a bit fresh, but one day you'll agree that this is really rather funny. Fucking horrendous, scummy, cuntishness of the highest order, but the thought of a couple of arseholes taking hormones thinking they'll get high is quite amusing. I hope they grow tits.

Hope you have insurance and can get this shit sorted out soon man, that's fucking awful.

xx

I already think it's funny and I'm apparently surprisingly upbeat after all this. But means I'll be moving. Still need to get the door sorted and I've started the ball rolling on the insurance claim. I just spent £600 on a new laptop about 3 weeks before going away. Thank fuck I took that to New York with me.

And one of my biggest grievances is that...even if I get a new xbox from the insurance money...I won't get back my Skyrim saves.

Waited for the cops to come round yesterday from 9:30 till 20:00. Couldn't even do anything cos they told me to touch as little as possible till they'd been in. Got a phone call apologising for not being in touch after I phoned again to tell them I was leaving the flat.

ACH WELL!

They could be buying games and that...

Shit yeah. There's actually no security on that shit. You just see something you want and press "buy". You don't even need a password. I registered a credit card on mine like two years ago and I don't even know which one it was, the card is long since cut up and binned, Xbox Live still works though.

Shit yeah. There's actually no security on that shit. You just see something you want and press "buy". You don't even need a password. I registered a credit card on mine like two years ago and I don't even know which one it was, the card is long since cut up and binned, Xbox Live still works though.

He would just need to recover it on another xbox then the thieves wouldn't be able to access his account without his email address and password. Failing that he could contact Microsoft and have his account suspended.

Nah, its easier than that. You can login to xbox through your browser and change the security settings so that anyone that logs in to the account on an xbox has to re-enter the email address and password again. I've changed my password and done that, so they can't access my account.

And no, don't think I saved any Skyrim saves to the Cloud. Would love if I was wrong though.

• Upvote 1