aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Wow, really?! When/where are they opening? My mum is going to be fucking delighted, the co-op is shite and the old deli sold out of date food so she's always got to travel to Westhill or Huntly for shopping. Wayhey.

Oh, bugger, egg on my face there. It's "Alford Place", not "Alford". Sorry, your mum. :(

Smelly work collegues. There is this one older guy at my work and he absolutely reeks, properly like some kind of super stink monster. And it gets worse through out the day since the lab I work in is a bit like a green house. I just can't understand that he doesn't notice that he smells of B.O. so badly.

A temp in my old job got canned because he sweated through his shirt and his feet stunk like toxic waste. That's the benefit of temps, you can sack them for any old reason. A stinky employee is a bit tougher. Whoever gets him in the Secret Santa should buy him some Lush Bath bombs and a pack of odour eaters. Maybe bring it forward a few months and call it Secret August Hygiene Surprise!

Guest davetherave
Smelly work collegues. There is this one older guy at my work and he absolutely reeks, properly like some kind of super stink monster. And it gets worse through out the day since the lab I work in is a bit like a green house. I just can't understand that he doesn't notice that he smells of B.O. so badly.

Had this happen in two different locations I've worked at, first was before they got all strict on the Fire Extinguisher regs, so I turned the extinguisher on the stinky bastard, then told him why. (Note - water not CO2 ) !

Second one was a bit more subtle, I went to Boots and bought a big can of deodorant and left it on their desk with a post it saying "please use me".

The only think I can think of is that it's not as noticable to him because it's "his smell".