aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

NME

Whether you like this album or not, this review is awful. Even by their standards.

Fleet Foxes - Album Review: Fleet Foxes - 'Helplessness Blues' - Album Reviews - NME.COM

Dunno why I didn't comment on this at the time because it made my blood boil. So much so that I searched for it again today just to remind me how much I fucking hate NME. I fucking hate NME.

Having already revealed my major hard on for DEP, they played Glasgow last night. I had tickets but had to cancel because I couldn't make it down due to placement. Decided to give friend the tickets so posted them first class on Wednesday. They arrived this morning! Good job Royal Mail, another quality delivery.

i hate it when yanks cant say vehicle without breaking it up 've-Hicle'

you really like the H that much you have to stop saying the word just to over pronounce it?

This comes about from my missus watching Judge Judy....there is a whole new world of cretins out there that i didnt even realise existed.

On a related note, I hate it when people constantly utter sentences with misplaced inflections. Y'know, like annunciating every sentence as if it were a question.

The North Americans seem to make a habit of this.

I especially hate it when I catch myself doing it. :down:

The missus does that. Probably because she's from South England. I didn't know there was a South England. I thought Everything cut off at Sheffield, and then you were in France. Bonkers.

It's ok now, but if I'm still with her in a few years time, she's going to be telling people about how frequently she walks into doors.

The missus does that. Probably because she's from South England. I didn't know there was a South England. I thought Everything cut off at Sheffield, and then you were in France. Bonkers.

It's ok now, but if I'm still with her in a few years time, she's going to be telling people about how frequently she walks into doors.

I liked this

i hate it when yanks cant say vehicle without breaking it up 've-Hicle'

you really like the H that much you have to stop saying the word just to over pronounce it?

This comes about from my missus watching Judge Judy....there is a whole new world of cretins out there that i didnt even realise existed.

What they lack in "'erb" they make up for in "ve-hicle"

Current annoyance: Gervais suddenly doing anything and everything that is asked of him. The Office (and to some extent Extras) are some of the finest sitcoms to come out of a British writing team for quite some time. Well written, hilarious and cut off in enough time that it didn't run too long and become boring. (two series - xmas special - done)

He is now playing a talking dog in the new Spy Kids movie and is set to play a DOLPHIN in the upcoming season of Family Guy FFS.

He is now playing a talking dog in the new Spy Kids movie and is set to play a DOLPHIN in the upcoming season of Family Guy FFS.

Yeah, that talking dog thing annoyed me a little because it's so cheesy, but to play a dolphin in Family Guy is pretty cool. I mean, people have played horses in that show. And didn't Clooney play a chicken in South Park?

But if you look at the actors in Spy Kids. There's some pretty big actors in there that do a lot more serious stuff i.e. Machete and I think they do it to take the piss out of themselves. Right?

EDIT: Jessica Alba as Marissa Cortez Wilson[5]

Antonio Banderas as Gregorio Cortez[1]

Danny Trejo as Isador "Machete" Cortez[1]

Joel McHale as Wilbur Wilson

I think all the 'experienced' actors do it with a bit of tongue in cheek.

What's the problem with someone you like doing something you don't like? The fella can do whatever the fuck he wants, doesn't mean you have to pay any attention to it. Doing something crap that makes him loadsa money might be what it takes to allow him to do something fantastic as his next project.

What's the problem with someone you like doing something you don't like? The fella can do whatever the fuck he wants, doesn't mean you have to pay any attention to it. Doing something crap that makes him loadsa money might be what it takes to allow him to send an overseas text saying "70p" to Karl Pilkington in the next Idiot Abroad series.

Fixed...

Gervais probably doesn't give a fuck if the scratch is rolling in. He's an actor. He's paid to act. If I was part of the entertainment industry, film, music, or otherwise, I'd latch onto any opportunity that came my way. I'd play bit part talking animal in some dogshit kids film, or play bass as a session musician for Cher Lloyd or N Dubz or something equally fucking garbage. For the fucking Benjamins.

BT being baffling, scabby cunts. Been paying a month by month bill since December when I moved in to this flat. Just got a bill through today for 200, because they've decided to charge me for my line rental and internet package covering me from August until January next year. Thanks guys, because I can afford that, can't I? The Indian woman in the billing dept doesn't seem to understand what "What the fuck is this? I'm not paying a bill for THE FUTURE!!!" means, and are refusing to issue me a bill that I would normally pay.

The fuck's going on? Does everyone have to pay for 6 months in advance now? or is it just me?

BT are just the worst. Takes an age to get through to an actual human being because everything is automated. When I do get through, they claim it's always been this way, and that I must be going mental.

What a cluster of shithouses. Time to start looking into a new phone provider who aren't mentally unstable liars. Fuck off.

BT being baffling, scabby cunts. Been paying a month by month bill since December when I moved in to this flat. Just got a bill through today for 200, because they've decided to charge me for my line rental and internet package covering me from August until January next year. Thanks guys, because I can afford that, can't I? The Indian woman in the billing dept doesn't seem to understand what "What the fuck is this? I'm not paying a bill for THE FUTURE!!!" means, and are refusing to issue me a bill that I would normally pay.

The fuck's going on? Does everyone have to pay for 6 months in advance now? or is it just me?

BT are just the worst. Takes an age to get through to an actual human being because everything is automated. When I do get through, they claim it's always been this way, and that I must be going mental.

What a cluster of shithouses. Time to start looking into a new phone provider who aren't mentally unstable liars. Fuck off.

I honestly believe they have a policy of bamboozling the client to the point where you just give up and accept whatever it is that they claim to be the case. My stomach for this kind of confusion and argument is weak. That's probably on my file with them through some sort of code word.

My broadband and phone bills couldn't be more confusing, broken down by odd timeframes, giving me special deals here and there and then charging for usage I thought was covered by my plan.....

Urgh.